Beatport LINK / Beatport CLOUD

As we roll out the beta version of Beatport's latest products, Beatport LINK and Beatport CLOUD, we welcome all feedback!  For questions about these products please check out our FAQs below.

Beatport LINK FAQs

Beatport CLOUD FAQs

Please review the existing posts for features and bugs before creating a new forum post.  Votes are the best way to bring attention to feature requests and bugs. For problems with your account specifically, please reach out to our Customer Care team at support@beatport.com. 

Thank you for your feedback!

1. remove popups

It is immensely annoying when you click to close a pop-up, say March Super Sale, and it just keeps opening with every reload or new click I made. Isn't it cookie based so that you store my "CLOSE" action?

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Beatport, LLC
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How do I talk to a cash App representative? for any technical help

How do I talk to a cash App representative? No matter where you reside or what type of technical problem you face there is always a way to overcome the problem. Therefore, don’t hesitate to dial the cash app number the customer service of the application is 24x7 hours working and helps you out in every matter. You can connect with their customer service anytime from anywhere just don’t rush have patience and you soon will get out of your problem.
    https://outlookcustomerservice.com/cash-app-customer-service/

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The ability to Share playlists or create Charts from Playlists

My brother has now signed up to Beatport link (any commision on offer) - I want to be able to Share a play list with him. Or better create a Chart based off my playlist so he can make my playlist part of his library.

This will greatly reduce current playlist pain.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Beatport Cloud

Under collection, my entire inventory is not available to download? When I go under download que I can download what ever I want but I cannot see the purchase date. Can you please add purchase date to the "download cue section" or release all tracks available to download in the "collection section"?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Dance

I would like to have Dance 70 - 80- 90 separately

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. How Do I Set Up Google Homepage On Google Chrome?

Are you one of the users who are looking for setting up a homepage on the Google? In such a case, you should make use of the Google Homepage which will save your time by connecting you to the set page you have created. So, why are you waiting for? Vissit Us:- https://www.googlehome-page.com

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. When adding groups of tracks to a playlist, it would be good for the ones not available for streaming could be automatically removed

Compilation playlists include tracks not available for BP Link - please can you include an automatic filter to remove those tracks to avoid cluttering playlists with tracks that can't be played

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Export Library as an Excel Spreadsheet

Very straightforward, just want to be able to verify my downloaded copy contains all of my library.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. subscripton

you have deducted 38.87 NZD from my account i.e. 24.97 USD. how does that equate to any of the subscriptions you have on offer? Please explain

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Cannot download

I am currently unable to download or preview any tracks, I have purchased 4 tracks and when I try to down load it comes back with "This site cannot be reached" can you please advise

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Edit playlist doesn't seem to be working in the web app. Changes don't persist

Removing tracks and changing the order in a playlist formed from Beatport link doesn't seem to persist the changes.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Experiencing small track encoding errors in Beatport link with RekordBox

A lot of tracks have small encoding errors that are messing up beatgrids after the tracks have been analyzed. I’m used to “repairing” beatgrids to a very large extend = its not only because I’m lazy. Many tracks have audible errors, skipping or adding length to the tracks – presumably caused by encoding errors, but could of course also be the way the tracks are cached up in the DJ software

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add tracks in a playlist to the actual players list either automatically or via a click

It would be nice to listen to a playlist whilst I am doing something else, at the minute it seems very tedious to add each track in the playlist to the players list, then navigate the player to the beginning of the list. And whilst we are there, as a LINK customer, I would like to hear more, or all, of each track without having to load it into rekordbox.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Show on the track page if this track was purchased

The more tracks I have in the library, the less I remember to buy. It would be nice to see the inscription that the track has already been purchased in the browser, based on my library

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Would it be possible to add entire releases of fav artists in playlist so that I can continue digging in Rekordbox ?

Digging is the most important and enjoyable moment. If I could add all the tracks that I am interested in in one Playlist, I can dig from Rekordbox

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. My Personal Feedback

I wrote few comments, bugs or feature requests but I wanted to share a general positive feedback. What you have done with rekordbox is huge and wonderful. Continue to improve it, I love it!
    What a pleasure to load the last tracks of one genre and let play them. This is a totally new way of discovering new tracks in the beatport library. This is a huge step forward.
    Continue the good work guys!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. more "playlists"

What about adding "tracks of the month", "my artist", "my label" and "carts" to rekordbox?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Full name of Tracks

The name of the tracks in rekordbox is not complete. The (original mix) and ("X" remix) is missing. It's pretty annoying when you hear a good one and you are looking for it on the website

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Beatport LINK / Beatport CLOUD

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base