Beatport LINK / Beatport CLOUD

As we roll out the beta version of Beatport's latest products, Beatport LINK and Beatport CLOUD, we welcome all feedback!  For questions about these products please check out our FAQs below.

Beatport LINK FAQs

Beatport CLOUD FAQs

Please review the existing posts for features and bugs before creating a new forum post.  Votes are the best way to bring attention to feature requests and bugs. For problems with your account specifically, please reach out to our Customer Care team at support@beatport.com. 

Thank you for your feedback!

1. Make search less useless on Rekordbox

When I last tried it, you could only search within the random songs which were already loaded in the playlist.

Ideas for improvement: surely you have thought about this, but I guess beatport has a search api. Use it from rekordbox, don't serach only in the preloaded list.

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Beatport, LLC
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Having been a customer since 2011 I would like to be able to download my entire library for 23 UKP a month

I want to be able to download my entire library having already bought all this music since 2011

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Stuck with a wrong payment, don’t worry as you can Dispute a Cash App Payment.

Our team of doyens is working 24*7 to answer all the queries of customers related to cash apps. Now customers can Dispute a Cash App Payment to get an instant refund in their bank account. We use top-notch methods to solve the problem arising in the cash app. You can call us from the comfort of our home to get complete assistance. We are also known for maximum client satisfaction. https://www.contactcustomer-service.co/phone-number/Cash-app

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fed up with your stuck payment, Dispute a Cash App Payment.

We are completely affianced in solving the queries of our customer-related to Dispute a Cash App Payment. Whether the issue is related to payment or creating an account, we are well known to tackle all the problems of customers. Our team is well known for correct resolutions and easy procedures. You can contact us by dialling the helpline number provided on the website. https://www.customercare-email.com/customer-service/cash-app.html

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Just contact us to Dispute a Cash App Payment.

If you want to Dispute a Cash App Payment or get rid of your cash app related problems, then we are there for you with all in one solution. In case customers have done a wrong transaction then our dexterous professionals are just a call away to help you. Our team is well trained and well able to deal with all types of problems arising in the cash app. https://www.emailcustomerservice247.com/cash-app/

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Getting problems while making payment, call us to dispute a cash app payment

Our technicians are well set to answer all the cash app-related problems of customers. From creating an account to dispute a cash app payment, we are there to answer your queries. They will also tell new methods to make payment smoothly at offline stores. Customers can contact us any time as per their convenience to remove the cash app glitches and use the application smoothly. https://www.contact-customerservice.co/customer-service/cash-app

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Dispute a cash app payment with our hassle-free service.

Our pros are handy with modern tools and techniques to dispute a cash app payment. If you want to get the correct resolution for your issue related to creating an account or making a payment, we are the best entity. Our experts also guide customers on video tutorials to make them understand easily. You can contact us anytime from the comfort of your home to get correct responses. https://www.contact-customer-service.net/customer-service/Cash-app

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Is there any number for a Cash App Refund?

Before making any payment on the Cash app, you have need to make sure the receiver details like mobile number, email address, or bank account details or debit card number to avoid any issue. If you make any wrong payment here and want a refund, but that person denied for Cash App Refund, then you can’t do anything. So, you have to ensure all the things about the recipient including internet connection. For further queries talk to us anytime. https://www.customercare-email.com/blog/cancel-a-cash-app-payment-or-request-a-refund/

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Is a Cash App Refund possible for the wrong payment?

If you make any wrong payment accidentally and now think is it possible to get a Cash App Refund. So, before contacting with that person, you can’t say anything about refund. If that person is loyal, then you are lucky enough to get your refund easily or you can show your power to get it. But, you don’t have a need to force anyone for this, because it is your fault. But, most probably you will get a refund easily. https://www.emailcustomerservice247.com/cash-app/

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Can I get a Cash App Refund, if making payment by card?

Cash app payment is possible by its Visa debit card, your bank account, credit card, Cash app balance, etc. You are allowed to use its cash card to load money on various store cards like Walmart, Walgreen, etc. But, if you make payment by its Cash card, then you can’t get a Cash App Refund easily. So, never be in a hurry while making any payment. Your little bit of patience can prevent you from many faults. You can also contact us to fix your issues. https://cash-app.customer-supportnumber.net/customer-service.php

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. use Bpm sorting in Playlist edit mode

be able to use the bpm sorting when editing playlists. its there until one presses edit then it seems to disappear

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add to playlist doesn't work on macbook or iphone.

Using macbook or iPhone when you click "Add to playlist" it opens a window, which you can't use at all. It seems like the playlist selection window is hidden behind my librarys track list. Works on Windows/PC normally

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Improve 'Download Progress' User Reminder

All non-pro users to be aware of their recent download progress after purchasing a bunch of tracks. I purchased 110 tracks last night and I only downloaded around 20 to my PC. Now, I'm having an annoying experience trying to load all "Downloaded" tracks and figure out where I left off so I don't download duplicates. Basically, it's a complete nuisance to download newly purchased tracks if you are not a Pro subscriber. Maybe you can help us figure out where we left off downloading, so that we know we are downloading tracks that have never been downloaded before AND…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Library Extension and Buy Function

Making the whole of the Beatport library available to be added to playlists and a 'Buy Playlist' function being added instead of having to add all the songs to your cart.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Re-Ordering of tracks within a beatport link playlist

Having just started the beatport link trial, I am happy with how easy it is to create a playlist from searching through my favourite artists and Labels. I also like how you can be DJing with rekordbox DJ and refresh the update playlist with no interruption.

However as a DJ, I often mix in Key but there is no option to manually change the playlist order once synced to your rekordbox. This seems crazy, especially as DJ's often want tracks in a certain order for ease of playing, and giving them more time to use FX, etc rather than scrolling…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Can't upgrade songs anymore

In the beta of the new library, why cannot I upgrade my songs anymore from MP3 to WAV ex. ?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Adding a song from the playlist editor adds it to the top, not bottom.

Adding a song from the playlist editor adds it to the top, where adding a song from any other place on the website to a playlist will add it to the bottom.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Download to download all tracks at once

Why is there no button to download all tracks at once?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. art

It would be good to have the album/track art provided/downloadable along with the album/track, preferably a high-res version of it

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Beatport Link Pro+ for the price, it should be usable inside of Rekordbox

Every functionality that you would expect is not functional. If you can't record a mix with at least the offline tracks and make playlists it's pretty much a non starter for me. It might be worth $5 at this point and your charging $60. Make it work and let it record from the offline crate and you have a customer otherwise, 🥒💦💦💦

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Beatport LINK / Beatport CLOUD

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base