Beatport LINK / Beatport CLOUD

As we roll out the beta version of Beatport's latest products, Beatport LINK and Beatport CLOUD, we welcome all feedback!  For questions about these products please check out our FAQs below.

Beatport LINK FAQs

Beatport CLOUD FAQs

Please review the existing posts for features and bugs before creating a new forum post.  Votes are the best way to bring attention to feature requests and bugs. For problems with your account specifically, please reach out to our Customer Care team at support@beatport.com. 

Thank you for your feedback!

1. Offline USB

I do not take my laptop out with me so I’d use this product if I can use offline mode on my USB’s

4 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Beatport, LLC
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Open for Discussion & Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. beatport link

It would be nice to be able to listen full tracks with full lenth in audio stream to the songs of our library.
    by not selling a service in beta that is not stable or functional.
    crowdfunding, yes.
    I've bought more than 1000 tracks on beatpôrt and not special customer service or promotions ?
    I wouldn’t pay a monthly subscription for a service like that.
    I think te very least we could to listen to the entire lenth of songs we've bought on the audio stream of your site

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Playlist Add Track/Save Bug

So I began a single playlist to add tracks to and save for future updates to softwares in which I can stream to test at home and again decide what to buy in full uncompressed quality. To my dismay the saving of tracks was not smooth, If I added more than 1 track without saving it, the site could potentially error with the oops message and back to homepage button. If I indeed saved every single track sometimes it would error but the $_POST would have occurred and the track was saved; sometimes the number of tracks in the list…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Being Researched  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. download

Downloads needs improving massively.

You should be able to download your tracks as a single zip file, see Juno.

The current individual download mechanism is poor.. You can only download 5-6 tracks at once (browser/OS limitation) which means you could be sat there for a while just waiting and clicking and waiting and...

Download Beta isn't great. The download all button just sprays a load of single downloads, this should at least zip them up.

Also there seems to be a file naming inconsistency between your download Beta and normal download. I grabbed tracks from both and the naming was…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Download a track more than once after it has been bought

If I already paid for the track I should be able to downloaded it more than once from the beatport platform. Currently you can download it multiple times in a limited time frame.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add Hype Top 100 to LINK!

Please add the Hype Top 100 to Link!

Currently there are only the main Top 100, but often times the more exciting new tracks are found in the Hype Charts!

Would be great to add those in so we can access them straight from within Rekordbox!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Beatport Cloud Needs to be Compatible with Beatport PRO.

I love Beatport Pro, It makes downloading music easy and it keeps things clean and organized. Now with Beatport Cloud it reverts back to a tradition download through the web browser and also puts those annoying #'s in the track files name when you download. Would love to be able to send the Download Queue over to Beatport Pro. Please and Thank you.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. More Obvious LINK & Cloud area

So upon signing up it took me a good few minutes to realise there was, hidden away in the Library tab, a Playlists tab, and the only place on the website where the Beatport Link logo is visible and not an advert to sign up. That’s not too helpful guys, at the very least on the subscriptions page of your account clicking said subscription should take you there. More helpfully upon signing up you should auto redirect to your library.

There should also be some sort of obviousness to the idea that LINK and CLOUD reside within your library from…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for Discussion & Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Lossless (better) audio quality on LINK

We need lossless audio pleaaase.

FLAC, AIFF ALAC WAV anything that's lossless and sounds better.

Current aac format loses sharpness and definition. Personally I hear this a lot in the lower frequencies ie kicks and bass. Not really ideal.

Thaaaanks :)

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Could not load track - OSStatus Error DJay Pro 2

Hey guys, Using Djaypro2 on a Mac book pro using Beatport link playlists and around half of my playlist tracks comes up with the error - "Could not load track - OSStatus Error" I have updated the operating system and also experiencing the issue with my iPad using the same software.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Being Researched  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Multiple entries of the same track in playlist

Link shows multiple entries of the same track in playlists on the web browser on initial log in and scroll/refrsh, its not until you filter results that they disapear

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Virtual DJ import Limit?

Virtual DJ will only import 100 songs/files from a Beatport Playlist

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Download to download all tracks at once

Why is there no button to download all tracks at once?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Edit Order of Playlist Tracks

Most likely any DJ you ask will tell you the ability to edit the order of tracks in a playlist is an absolute necessity.

As Pete Tong likes to say... This is Essential.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Play Count/History

I use Rekordbox and currently have no way of knowing what tracks i have previously played. The tracks don't change colour after playing and the DJ Play Count doesn't work. Please add feature to either fix the above or enable us to manually tag tracks.
    Thanks

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Please make it available in serato.

It would be awesome to have beatport link in serato.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Fix Playlist Bug

I have 530 tracks on a playlist on beatport link but only 299 show up on rekordbox. Is there a limit to a playlist? Please expand !

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Tracks bought but no download avalible

I bought tracks last night and pressed download. As soon as I did that the server was down. I now go on the the download queue and it marks them as downloaded. How can I please download my tracks?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. This doesn't even work

So, I reached out to customer service to redownload all my past purchases because my laptop got stolen. Customer service sends me to a subscription link for the cloud which is supposed to enable all of my downloads from there. I pay the subscription fee even though I think its absurd that I had to pay more to get what I already paid for. I get linked to the Beatport Library, which by the way, there's no link to access back to this "library" once you navigate away from the page anywhere on the site. I had to go back…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Beatport LINK / Beatport CLOUD

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base