Beatport LINK / Beatport CLOUD

As we roll out the beta version of Beatport's latest products, Beatport LINK and Beatport CLOUD, we welcome all feedback!  For questions about these products please check out our FAQs below.

Beatport LINK FAQs

Beatport CLOUD FAQs

Please review the existing posts for features and bugs before creating a new forum post.  Votes are the best way to bring attention to feature requests and bugs. For problems with your account specifically, please reach out to our Customer Care team at support@beatport.com. 

Thank you for your feedback!

1. Allow the use of recording during playback of streamed tracks

When a streamed track is on deck, the record button is disabled. This is useless for me as I record my sets.

9 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Beatport, LLC
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Great start! Some crucial things missing though.

Really want Beatport Link to be awesome. It almost is. Few missing parts for me:

1. Tracks don't show up in Play History on Rekordbox. This is a critical feature for me as a I always review what I've played when mixing on the fly.

1.2 Can't add to playlists

1. Sound Quality; I mostly play lossless. Happy to pay extra for that feature.

2. Adding to the library is tedious:

3. Currently, tracks available on the website are not findable in Rekordbox.

4. Figuring out where and how to add tracks from the website was very confusing at first. *Maybe I'm missing something but…
    4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Beatport CLOUD

What am I paying 5 dollars a month for if i cant listen to my full tracks on the cloud. I have to download them to listen to them fully. Also web sight is very unorganized and needs some key features like download all tracks so I don't have to click all tracks individually.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. download

Downloads needs improving massively.

You should be able to download your tracks as a single zip file, see Juno.

The current individual download mechanism is poor.. You can only download 5-6 tracks at once (browser/OS limitation) which means you could be sat there for a while just waiting and clicking and waiting and...

Download Beta isn't great. The download all button just sprays a load of single downloads, this should at least zip them up.

Also there seems to be a file naming inconsistency between your download Beta and normal download. I grabbed tracks from both and the naming was…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. This doesn't even work

So, I reached out to customer service to redownload all my past purchases because my laptop got stolen. Customer service sends me to a subscription link for the cloud which is supposed to enable all of my downloads from there. I pay the subscription fee even though I think its absurd that I had to pay more to get what I already paid for. I get linked to the Beatport Library, which by the way, there's no link to access back to this "library" once you navigate away from the page anywhere on the site. I had to go back…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. In case the worst happens...

So, you lost all you music data?

You want to re-download your hole collection?

Well, make it easier to regain what you lost!

Things to that need to be improved:

1. Add a re-download function to the "Beatport Pro App" so its a 1-to-1 to the website page.

2. Add a section feature that replaces the "select one at a time" function when adding a track from your virtual collection to the download que, mirror this for Pro app as well, make it a drag and select instead of click.

3.If you do on the website page, have it happen in the…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Beatport Link Pro+ for the price, it should be usable inside of Rekordbox

Every functionality that you would expect is not functional. If you can't record a mix with at least the offline tracks and make playlists it's pretty much a non starter for me. It might be worth $5 at this point and your charging $60. Make it work and let it record from the offline crate and you have a customer otherwise, 🥒💦💦💦

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. remove popups

It is immensely annoying when you click to close a pop-up, say March Super Sale, and it just keeps opening with every reload or new click I made. Isn't it cookie based so that you store my "CLOSE" action?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. When adding groups of tracks to a playlist, it would be good for the ones not available for streaming could be automatically removed

Compilation playlists include tracks not available for BP Link - please can you include an automatic filter to remove those tracks to avoid cluttering playlists with tracks that can't be played

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. My Personal Feedback

I wrote few comments, bugs or feature requests but I wanted to share a general positive feedback. What you have done with rekordbox is huge and wonderful. Continue to improve it, I love it!
    What a pleasure to load the last tracks of one genre and let play them. This is a totally new way of discovering new tracks in the beatport library. This is a huge step forward.
    Continue the good work guys!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Improve searching

When searching through the whole Beatport Link catalogue on Record box, I will type the first name of the artist and it will automatically search without pressing enter. It doesn't give you enough time. If the artist and title have many words it can take an eternity to type everything in the search box if you're not a fast typer as you have to click back on the search box after every word you've typed. It would be a lot quicker and easier if we had to press enter to initiate the search.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Beatport LINK / Beatport CLOUD

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base