Beatport LINK / Beatport CLOUD

As we roll out the beta version of Beatport's latest products, Beatport LINK and Beatport CLOUD, we welcome all feedback!  For questions about these products please check out our FAQs below.

Beatport LINK FAQs

Beatport CLOUD FAQs

Please review the existing posts for features and bugs before creating a new forum post.  Votes are the best way to bring attention to feature requests and bugs. For problems with your account specifically, please reach out to our Customer Care team at support@beatport.com. 

Thank you for your feedback!

1. Better search

Please improve the search function when adding tracks to play list, put a add to playlist button on each track. Apart from that awesome

29 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Beatport, LLC
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

7 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow loading of entire library at once

Currently you have to scroll down to load tracks via an AJAX request...and then scroll down some more...and then scroll down some more.

This basically makes any sorting useless as it is only sorting a subset.

Would be nice to have a button to 'load all tracks' and wait for however long it takes and then be able to sort based on your entire library.

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Being Researched  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Delete or Clear Download Queue

I am a Beatport CLOUD user and found that the Download Queue does not clear a particular track after download, even if I clear the browser cache as suggested by support.
    Would definitely appreciate a Clear or Delete "Download Queue"

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Being Researched  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Play back history and creating playlists (Rekordbox)

Tracks don't show up in Play History on Rekordbox. This is a critical feature for me as a I always review what I've played and create playlist from there.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Being Researched  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. power usage bug

The page crashes. I get an error 'this web page is using significant power' then beatport crashes with an error page.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Being Researched  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Playlist Add Track/Save Bug

So I began a single playlist to add tracks to and save for future updates to softwares in which I can stream to test at home and again decide what to buy in full uncompressed quality. To my dismay the saving of tracks was not smooth, If I added more than 1 track without saving it, the site could potentially error with the oops message and back to homepage button. If I indeed saved every single track sometimes it would error but the $_POST would have occurred and the track was saved; sometimes the number of tracks in the list…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Being Researched  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Beatport LINK / Beatport CLOUD

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base