Beatport LINK / Beatport CLOUD

As we roll out the beta version of Beatport's latest products, Beatport LINK and Beatport CLOUD, we welcome all feedback!  For questions about these products please check out our FAQs below.

Beatport LINK FAQs

Beatport CLOUD FAQs

Please review the existing posts for features and bugs before creating a new forum post.  Votes are the best way to bring attention to feature requests and bugs. For problems with your account specifically, please reach out to our Customer Care team at support@beatport.com. 

Thank you for your feedback!

How can we improve Beatport LINK and Beatport CLOUD?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Add Track to Playlist from normal site

In addition to creating Playlists from Hold Bins, there should really be an option to send to playlist instead of/as well as, cart or bin.

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Beatport, LLC
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Open for Discussion & Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Import Playlists from other softwares to use as search/lookup lists for those tracks on Beatport

Ok so this 1 bugs me a lot that I have to search individually for tracks that I have in other sources or on friends computers or even in a list I collate when listening to BBC Radio 1 on a Friday night.

Not all tracks are on Beatport but if the queries are created correctly then it should be easy to create an interface where exact matches are seen darkened and non exact matches or multiple matches appear greyed out for the user to click and a nice side menu appears with the possible selections and a scrollbar for…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for Discussion & Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Edge Browser + Beatport

I can't use the needle to select a specific time in a track. Using latest Edge Browser on Windows 10.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. power usage bug

The page crashes. I get an error 'this web page is using significant power' then beatport crashes with an error page.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for Discussion & Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. search capability

I can't find the option to search through my previous purchases. Surely that needs to be a feature.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow loading of entire library at once

Currently you have to scroll down to load tracks via an AJAX request...and then scroll down some more...and then scroll down some more.

This basically makes any sorting useless as it is only sorting a subset.

Would be nice to have a button to 'load all tracks' and wait for however long it takes and then be able to sort based on your entire library.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Playlist Add Track/Save Bug

So I began a single playlist to add tracks to and save for future updates to softwares in which I can stream to test at home and again decide what to buy in full uncompressed quality. To my dismay the saving of tracks was not smooth, If I added more than 1 track without saving it, the site could potentially error with the oops message and back to homepage button. If I indeed saved every single track sometimes it would error but the $_POST would have occurred and the track was saved; sometimes the number of tracks in the list…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Being Researched  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. More Obvious LINK & Cloud area

So upon signing up it took me a good few minutes to realise there was, hidden away in the Library tab, a Playlists tab, and the only place on the website where the Beatport Link logo is visible and not an advert to sign up. That’s not too helpful guys, at the very least on the subscriptions page of your account clicking said subscription should take you there. More helpfully upon signing up you should auto redirect to your library.

There should also be some sort of obviousness to the idea that LINK and CLOUD reside within your library from…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Making Playlists from Hold Bins & Vice-Versa

There should be an option within the Move to dropdown to add/create playlist from highlighted/selected tracks.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Beatport LINK / Beatport CLOUD

Feedback and Knowledge Base