Beatport LINK / Beatport CLOUD

As we roll out the beta version of Beatport's latest products, Beatport LINK and Beatport CLOUD, we welcome all feedback!  For questions about these products please check out our FAQs below.

Beatport LINK FAQs

Beatport CLOUD FAQs

Please review the existing posts for features and bugs before creating a new forum post.  Votes are the best way to bring attention to feature requests and bugs. For problems with your account specifically, please reach out to our Customer Care team at support@beatport.com. 

Thank you for your feedback!

1. Better search

Please improve the search function when adding tracks to play list, put a add to playlist button on each track. Apart from that awesome

17 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Beatport, LLC
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Move Tracks to Library Playlist From Preview

Are we going to be able to create playlists in library using an add to button from the song preview. Instead of having to search each song and adding from the library page? Using the new link with Rekordbox.

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Copy tracks from playlists to cart

In addition to the much needed cart -> playlist copy functions we need the ability to go from playlists back to carts as well. I would very much like to purchase the tracks that I recently added to my playlists easily.

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for Discussion & Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow loading of entire library at once

Currently you have to scroll down to load tracks via an AJAX request...and then scroll down some more...and then scroll down some more.

This basically makes any sorting useless as it is only sorting a subset.

Would be nice to have a button to 'load all tracks' and wait for however long it takes and then be able to sort based on your entire library.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for Discussion & Votes  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Beatport Cloud App

there should be an app which you can use to browse and play through songs and recommended playlists on a mobile device, this would 100% make me switch from spotify or any other provider due to beatport focusing more on electronic music. main issue is the web app is very clunky and previews only start from the middle of the track. you should be able to play and add tracks to playlists on the move when something has caught your ear!

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for Discussion & Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Delete or Clear Download Queue

I am a Beatport CLOUD user and found that the Download Queue does not clear a particular track after download, even if I clear the browser cache as suggested by support.
    Would definitely appreciate a Clear or Delete "Download Queue"

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Being Researched  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Import Playlists from other softwares to use as search/lookup lists for those tracks on Beatport

Ok so this 1 bugs me a lot that I have to search individually for tracks that I have in other sources or on friends computers or even in a list I collate when listening to BBC Radio 1 on a Friday night.

Not all tracks are on Beatport but if the queries are created correctly then it should be easy to create an interface where exact matches are seen darkened and non exact matches or multiple matches appear greyed out for the user to click and a nice side menu appears with the possible selections and a scrollbar for…

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for Discussion & Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Searching for tracks needs to be fixed

When I type in the name of the Track and Artist the very first option that shows up should be that track I just searched for (if available of course). I think its a little ridiculous how not all results are shown and you have to scroll to the bottom of the list for more options to load. Such an inconvenience and waste of time especially when I know exactly what I want yet I have to scroll to the bottom 10 times before enough tracks load and I can get the one I'm looking for.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Being Researched  ·  3 comments  ·  Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. search capability

I can't find the option to search through my previous purchases. Surely that needs to be a feature.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. power usage bug

The page crashes. I get an error 'this web page is using significant power' then beatport crashes with an error page.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Being Researched  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Play back history and creating playlists (Rekordbox)

Tracks don't show up in Play History on Rekordbox. This is a critical feature for me as a I always review what I've played and create playlist from there.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Move tracks between playlists

Add the option to move a track to another one of your playlists.

I've got playlists that i've made by month but I want to be able to see all tracks from a specific genre together, for example.

Normally i'd do this with Intelligent Playlists in Rekorbox, but these aren't available (hopefully temporarily) so I have to use the BP site to organise tracks into playlists but once a track is in a playlist the only thing I can do to it is delete it.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for Discussion & Votes  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Being Researched  ·  0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Beatport CLOUD

What am I paying 5 dollars a month for if i cant listen to my full tracks on the cloud. I have to download them to listen to them fully. Also web sight is very unorganized and needs some key features like download all tracks so I don't have to click all tracks individually.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. ENCODING ISSUE FOR TRACKS I HAVE BOUGHT ALREADY.

I recently had my entire library of ten years corrupted due to my external hard drive corrupting. I'v turned to beatport cloud for most of the recovery.

Some key tracks that I use in my sets have "encoding error" sign next to them. no matter how many times I refresh the page 1. download queue doesn't clear and 2. I still get the same error code.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Making Playlists from Hold Bins & Vice-Versa

There should be an option within the Move to dropdown to add/create playlist from highlighted/selected tracks.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for Discussion & Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Great start! Some crucial things missing though.

Really want Beatport Link to be awesome. It almost is. Few missing parts for me:

1. Tracks don't show up in Play History on Rekordbox. This is a critical feature for me as a I always review what I've played when mixing on the fly.

1.2 Can't add to playlists

2. Sound Quality; I mostly play lossless. Happy to pay extra for that feature.

3. Adding to the library is tedious:
    - Currently, tracks available on the website are not findable in Rekordbox.
    - Figuring out where and how to add tracks from the website was very confusing at first.…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Make search less useless on Rekordbox

When I last tried it, you could only search within the random songs which were already loaded in the playlist.

Ideas for improvement: surely you have thought about this, but I guess beatport has a search api. Use it from rekordbox, don't serach only in the preloaded list.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Offline USB

I do not take my laptop out with me so I’d use this product if I can use offline mode on my USB’s

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for Discussion & Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. beatport link

It would be nice to be able to listen full tracks with full lenth in audio stream to the songs of our library.
    by not selling a service in beta that is not stable or functional.
    crowdfunding, yes.
    I've bought more than 1000 tracks on beatpôrt and not special customer service or promotions ?
    I wouldn’t pay a monthly subscription for a service like that.
    I think te very least we could to listen to the entire lenth of songs we've bought on the audio stream of your site

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Beatport LINK / Beatport CLOUD

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base