Beatport Pro for PC

Welcome to the Beatport Pro for PC forum, you can provide feedback and feature requests for the app here. Any bugs can be reported here as well so please provide as much detail as possible, including your machine specs.

Beatport Pro for PC

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. BPM analysis

BPM analysis is great. It would be nice if I could see the status of what's going on (being scanned) at the moment or how long it might take until completion.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Yeah it would be nice to be able to go through tracks by date and filter a back catalogue.

Just to be able to go through a back catalogue would be nice, with all the filters one might want, such as by date. Both for tracks and releases. Since it gets quite annoying listening to the endless jitters online. And then trying to decipher through the fog whether I like the track or not. Other than that though so far so good.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. fiter artist search BUG

when I type something in filter search windows for artists, the program automatically add things to my chart and doesn't allow me to type anymore until i click again inside the window.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Correct the BPM analysis for D&B

Most of the time your D&B tracks are incorrectly labelled as being in the 80-90 range, or 110-120. Drum & Bass is NEVER in either of these ranges... NEVER!
    Your software is not taking into account this is breakbeat music, and not every beat has a kick on it. If it comes out as 80-90 BPM then double it, if it comes out as 110-120 BPM then add 1/3. It's annoying having to go through purchases and correct all your BPM errors...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Does Beatport Pro rearrange my "true" folder structure?!

Recently I have encountered a phenomenon where the music folders on my PC (i.e. the "true" folders in Explorer) are being totally rearranged, as tracks originally stored in one common folder per download occasion (as I want it) suddenly have been moved to one unique folder per artist and release. This coincides with when I started using Beatport PRO and I wonder if it might be so that it is this application that causes this rearrangement beyond my own Control. Is is so?? Please help!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customer Support / Help  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Bug trying to add a new label to "My Labels"

I can't understand why you deleted the function to "add artist" including the remixer and not only the original artist.

Also adding "new label" from the music list to your "My Beatport Artists" and "My Beatport Labels" doesn't work. So no chance to add label and remixer either, only original artist.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. paid for 14 tracks, only got 5

Paid for 14 tracks, only got 5. How to get my tracks, and/or refund?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customer Support / Help  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Why does my library not get automatically synched

when I import it if they are beatport downloads. They have metadata.... And why did the tracks I imported lose their pathway when I downloaded other tunes from BEatport. The downloads get slowed when you open another program to the point of not working. This program is really bad

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 6 7 8 10 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Beatport Pro for PC

Feedback and Knowledge Base