Beatport Pro for PC

Welcome to the Beatport Pro for PC forum, you can provide feedback and feature requests for the app here. Any bugs can be reported here as well so please provide as much detail as possible, including your machine specs.

Beatport Pro for PC

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Customer Support / Help  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Unable to playback tracks

I'm no longer able to listen to any tracks in Beatport Pro if i double click on any tracks the they just do not attempt to replay, see below for log

2017-03-21 09:22:54,696 [1] INFO SFX.WPF.App Decrypt success
    2017-03-21 09:22:54,704 [1] INFO SFX.WPF.App Decrypt success
    2017-03-21 09:22:57,087 [1] INFO SFX.WPF.App Decrypt success
    2017-03-21 09:22:57,401 [1] INFO SFX.WPF.App Decrypt success
    2017-03-21 09:22:57,646 [5] INFO SFX.WPF.App Carts Loaded
    2017-03-21 09:22:58,057 [12] INFO SFX.WPF.App Cart Items Loaded
    2017-03-21 09:22:58,436 [1] INFO SFX.WPF.App Beatport Valid Session
    2017-03-21 09:22:59,244 [1] INFO SFX.WPF.App Decrypt success
    2017-03-21 09:23:00,325 [1] INFO SFX.WPF.App Decrypt success
    2017-03-21 09:23:00,328 [12] INFO…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Customer Support / Help  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hi Guys, I have exported my beatport library as an iTunes library file xml in traktor, which works fine however my mood tags are note appear

Hi Guys, I have exported my beatport library as an iTunes library file xml in traktor, which works fine however my mood tags are note appearing in Traktor? I have followed all the steps to sync beatport tags in traktor. I am using a Windows 10 PC. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this issue?

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Customer Support / Help  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Can not update Tag ID3

Can not update Tag ID3

ERROR SFX.WPF.App ID3TagHelper - SaveTag
    System.Net.WebException: The request was aborted : Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel.
    à System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
    à System.Net.WebClient.GetWebResponse(WebRequest request, IAsyncResult result)
    à System.Net.WebClient.DownloadBitsResponseCallback(IAsyncResult result)

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Customer Support / Help  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Import of beatport-specific tags into traktor

Hi Guys, I have exported my beatport pro library as an iTunes library file xml in traktor, which works fine. I have followed all the steps to sync beatport tags in traktor.
    As long as i don't have the tracks in my Traktor collection they are shown in the Itunes node with all the information appended to the comment field as i configured in the xml-export of BPP. But the tracks are greyed out since they are not in the traktor collection and only point towards the information in the xml. As soon as i play such a track in…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customer Support / Help  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Can' get into Beatport Pro

My Beatport Pro on win10 says my username and password is incorrect and I know it's not. My date and time is 100%.
    What can I do to fix this, please help.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Downloading purchased tracks

Just downloaded Beatport Pro and NOT HAPPY ! Where is the options in order to set the way I want the tracks to appears in my folder ? eg Name - Title - Mix and where is the optio in order to set which folder I want the downloading tracks go ? Old beatport downloader was much easy, much friendly !!!!!!!!!!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. maybe some update/upgrade

maybe some update/upgrade, genre music not corresponded with beatport pages, payment with PayPal still has problem (when I pay over pages, always it's OK, over app 'Something wrong...') - maybe it is because i'm using Windows version... :-(
    thanx

=rovis=

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. i can't download the track i bought.

I bought the same track 2 times but I can't download it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. download failure

I purchased a track that I have been tying to download several times and it is still in the queue for download and I just can't get the process done. Please your help

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Corrupt Download

The ReDownload option is not allowing me to redownload a corrupted file. Can you let me know how I can get the download re-activated please as it is stuck in a Pending state.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hey Guys

I need some help. every track in my collcetion insnt playlable.... i dont know why and in need this tracks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make drag & drop from beatport pro to serato dj possible

Make drag & drop from beatport pro to serato dj possible

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Do you guys save the venue, set time and vocal tags on the files themselves?

If so, could you tell me where how i can access them through a different program (like mp3tag). For other fields its normally in the form of %fieldname%
    Any help would be appreciated!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It brings up two versions of each track for downloading

Does anyone else get this? WHats the story please?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. What sample rate is the audio samples in the Beatport Pro store?

Are all track samples in the Beatport Pro uploaded at a certain sample rate and if so what sample rate? Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Where are the downloaded files?

I have downloaded files through beatport pro.
    where are they saved?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Give me mp3 please

Latest download gave me aiff when I wanted mp3 and selected mp3, need these available for download asap in the right format please

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Why does this app not update or sync with the website and when do you plan on addressing this please?

Why does this app not update or sync with the website and when do you plan on addressing this please?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Does Beatport Pro rearrange my "true" folder structure?!

Recently I have encountered a phenomenon where the music folders on my PC (i.e. the "true" folders in Explorer) are being totally rearranged, as tracks originally stored in one common folder per download occasion (as I want it) suddenly have been moved to one unique folder per artist and release. This coincides with when I started using Beatport PRO and I wonder if it might be so that it is this application that causes this rearrangement beyond my own Control. Is is so?? Please help!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Beatport Pro for PC

Feedback and Knowledge Base