Beatport Pro for PC

Welcome to the Beatport Pro for PC forum, you can provide feedback and feature requests for the app here. Any bugs can be reported here as well so please provide as much detail as possible, including your machine specs.

Beatport Pro for PC

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Customer Support / Help  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. It brings up two versions of each track for downloading

Does anyone else get this? WHats the story please?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customer Support / Help  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. beatport pro for windows download won't open

I have a 4 month old laptop (Intel Core I-7 8550U CPU @ 180 GHZ 1.99 GHZ) running Windows 10 for home (64 Bit OS, x64 - Based Processor) with Firefox for my browser. I can download Beatport Pro but when I save it and open it all I see is a new window flash and disappear. I had Beatport Pro for my old laptop but can't even open it on the new one. Any help would be much appreciated! I am downloading tracks the slow way for now.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. space after comma in artist field

it can be very hard to read artist information when they are listed as "artist,artist,artist" I think it should be more like this with spaces "artist, artist, artist"

thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Where are the downloaded files?

I have downloaded files through beatport pro.
    where are they saved?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. i can't download the track i bought.

I bought the same track 2 times but I can't download it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make "Download All" Great Again

I regularly have to refresh my downloads in the app in order to get dozens of tracks that "Download All" ended up missing.

I never had this issue in the old app and it continues to make me lament the fact you ended up ditching it.

I do development for a living. If you would like to contract me to fix this because your devs clearly are in over their heads, please hit me up.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Cannot load DJ Tools chart

Clicking on Charts/DJ Tools, I continue to get the error message "Failed to load tracks."

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Bug report - double up of downloads

when i purchase tracks, Beatport pro shows all track twice & most often downloads them twice, it is time consuming & uses lots of data. is there a setting to fix this?

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. blacklist labels

Its great we have an option to follow labels and artists, but how about the opposite and having an optino to blacklist ?

I logge din this week to 512 tracks of spam in the trance genre from the same label. I dont want to have to scroll through pages of substandard releases from artists and labels to be able to listen to quality music so please allow us to stop seeing releases from labels and artists we have no interest in.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. audio format fee not removed for mp3 on checkout!

Despite selecting MP3, upon checkout i'm still getting charged a format fee as if it's wav.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Do you guys save the venue, set time and vocal tags on the files themselves?

If so, could you tell me where how i can access them through a different program (like mp3tag). For other fields its normally in the form of %fieldname%
    Any help would be appreciated!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Downloading purchased tracks

Just downloaded Beatport Pro and NOT HAPPY ! Where is the options in order to set the way I want the tracks to appears in my folder ? eg Name - Title - Mix and where is the optio in order to set which folder I want the downloading tracks go ? Old beatport downloader was much easy, much friendly !!!!!!!!!!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Automatic Metadata Fill for Songs

A while ago when I browsed for tracks on Beaport Pro for PC the metatags such as "Mood" , "Vocal" "Venue, and "Set Time" were pre-filled and ported over into BP Pro for PC once the track was purchased. Was this removed or is it not functioning?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Remove Catalogue ID from track when downloaded

It would be nice if I didn't have to double click into each file and manually delete the catalogue number from the file name. I use cdj's and the screen is not big enough to see the catalogue number and track name when cycling through songs. Underscores and stuff I don't care about just please remove catalogue numbers from download ID's, no one cares about what number the track is in Beatport database.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Loading Mixes failed : ERROR (32): Error converting value {null} to type 'System.Int32'. Path 'results[41].djProfile.personId', line 1, posi

Loading mixes failed with error : ERROR (32): Error converting value {null} to type 'System.Int32'. Path 'results[41].djProfile.personId', line 1, position 266995.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow

Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow error appearing on 2 tracks that I have bought preventing me from importing them into my libraries in Beatport Pro.

1)4710107_Northern_Glacier_Photographer_Remix
    2)5182553_EIFORYA_Original_Mix

Hope it gets resolved and thank you for your time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Still no fix for the missing album art and waveform's?

When will this be fixed? It's been months and months.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. What sample rate is the audio samples in the Beatport Pro store?

Are all track samples in the Beatport Pro uploaded at a certain sample rate and if so what sample rate? Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

Beatport Pro for PC

Feedback and Knowledge Base