Beatport Music Store

Please review the existing posts for features and bugs before creating a new forum post.  Votes are the best way to bring attention to feature requests and bugs.  For problems with your account specifically, please reach out to our Customer Care team at support@beatport.com.  You may also explore FAQs here:  https://support.beatport.com/hc/en-us.

Thank you for your feedback!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Tag on the Wav files

When we buy our music in wav form, the track comes with numbers in front or the Tag, and when we put the track in Rekordbox we can't see the artist's name, the genre etc. Could you maybe do something about it ? It would change my life haha

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Beatport, LLC
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. This new lame volume knob

Return back the old volume knob. This new stupid knob doesn't even work properly. Why in the world would change the perfecly working thing?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for Discussion & Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Improve your Security

I bought tracks off Beatport on Saturday night. Early on Sunday morning, I had every single cent taken from my account from an American website. Please increase your security. This is worrying.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add Tracks from Beatport Pro App to Beatport Link Library

To add tracks to Beatport Link Library, its only possible from the beatport website. But users use the Beatport Pro App (me from Mac) a looong time - but its not possible to add tracks to the beatport link personal Playlist. So first i have to add it in my shopping cart list, then go to beatport website, open cart list and add to my beatport link Playlist. This is - bad. Thanks for this new important feature. Marco (swiss)

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Respecto a los precios

Que el precio de los productos estén al precio de la moneda local, para mayor comodidad y mayor estabilidad de los precios en países donde el precio del dólar es muy volátil

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Can you revamp your website please as it is annoying

Can you revise your website layout as I hate it, it is messy to navigate around if I compare to Traxsource, as I listen to their site and then buy from you, which is not ideal....just keep it simple as I can see top 100 tracks and listen and follow genre. Columns downwards is easy than across with your eyes in my opinion.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Hello, I need to be able to choose between the explicit and clean version of a cd and I don't see that on your site.

I need to be able to choose between the explicit and clean versions of a cd and I don't see any description on the site.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Buy Now

You really need a buy now option like Amazon. My basket has £100 in it but the 3 tunes I'm listening to tonight I want to buy now. I don't want to buy the whole basket tonight though.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. to improve

good morning, it is amazing how beatport link pro that costs U $$ 40 give you a quality of 256 kbp / s. I think that being such a high value should consider a lossless format, such as tidal. thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Assignment Help UK

When you've chosen to purchase task on the web, it's an ideal opportunity to ask yourself 'who can compose my paper for me?'. In spite of the fact that you can ask your groupmate to support you, it's smarter to depend on experienced scholars who can abstain from committing composing errors.

Visit: https://www.assignmentland.co.uk

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. BUG

Everytime I log in, I "lose" artists/ labels I had followed! it's really annoying that they don't appear on my account after I have followed them many times, why is this??

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Hello Beat Port, I have been a loyal customer for many years. However, it is absolutely necessary to review your editorial line because, to

Hello Beat Port, I have been a loyal customer for many years. However, it is absolutely necessary to review your editorial line because, to make it quick and simple) 80% of the pieces proposed in particular in tech, deep, house and techhouse have no interest musically When after 3 hours of research we finally fall on a bomb, we get really says that you have to be more selective because it's discouraging and your image is getting poorer, so we go to other sites where we do not have to listen to 80 rotten tracks before finding a bomb. It's…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Previous Downloads In AIF should be "Available". I just lost all my music yay

Previous Downloads In AIF should be "Available". I just lost all my music yay

After you purchase AIF files, you cant re-buy them for discount price, you have to pay in full. Why is this? If you lose your music you literally have to go back to each song one by one

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. "Country" field

An optional "country of origin" field which labels could fill in whenever submitting new releases. This would be helpful for shoppers searching for music from a specific country (e.g., cumbia from Panama, or Iranian techno).

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for Discussion & Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. *** Login Hover Has Issues ***

Hovering on the login/sign-up button to bring up the login modal is very annoying to use. At any time if you are not hovering on the modal it disappears!!!!! This even happens when selecting my username from the autofill suggestion on the username input; as soon as I hovered over that the modal disappeared. The validation error messaging is in a bad spot or at least behaves poorly; when a validation error message is displayed, setting focus to any input removes the error message causing the the height to shrink and if the mouse cursor happens to be at the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Disco

I think Disco should have it's own genre or sub-genre at the least. You have some great old music on here that I mix in to my sets but it's filed under "House" or "Funky Soul". Disco is it's own thing. Mid 70s to early 80s. I think there's a market for this, there are many DJs who only spin from certain eras of music. Not everyone spins New Releases all the time. Also, organize and promote your back stock more, specifically Techno. I would like to look back and see what songs did well in what years to see…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Beatport Music Store

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base