Beatport Music Store

Please review the existing posts for features and bugs before creating a new forum post.  Votes are the best way to bring attention to feature requests and bugs.  For problems with your account specifically, please reach out to our Customer Care team at support@beatport.com.  You may also explore FAQs here:  https://support.beatport.com/hc/en-us.

Thank you for your feedback!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Beatport, LLC
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Are you sure you want to remove items?

We all make mistakes, don't we? It would be a good idea to have this option (confirming that you want to remove items) and maybe not have remove & move to links right next to each other also. I was about to buy a number of tracks when I accidentally (I am a bit tired...) clicked on the "remove" link rather than "move to" link and now all the tracks I was about to buy have disappeared and I can't remember all of them...

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Can add "Soulful House" genre ?

Need listen to the whole 'house' and 'deep house' sections to find music with the vocals 'Soulful House'. Good idea to make this genre separate "Soulful House" and not listen all the tracks from "house" and "deep"

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Schade das man nicht mehr seine MIxe hier hochladen kann ist echt schade das sollte man wieder machen

hallo schade das man hier seine titel die man hier kauft und mischt nicht mehr hochladen kann ich fand das eine sehr gute Sache!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. purpose of noc

A NOC is designed to help companies manage and monitor their network system without having to do everything manually. Companies set their NOC up to monitor all types of things going on in their network, and it is imperative that it can provide the right information when needed to make sure everything runs smoothly.

To Know More Visit Site - https://www.extnoc.com/network-operations-center/purpose-of-noc/

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. This new lame volume knob

Return back the old volume knob. This new stupid knob doesn't even work properly. Why in the world would change the perfecly working thing?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for Discussion & Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Adjust the master Tempo BPM of the player

Why can't we adjust the tempo master of the player, when we listen a new track? I think it could be a innovative idea if we can choose the tempo of the player than we can have a better idea of a track if we want to play this last in an other style.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Improve your Security

I bought tracks off Beatport on Saturday night. Early on Sunday morning, I had every single cent taken from my account from an American website. Please increase your security. This is worrying.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Can you revamp your website please as it is annoying

Can you revise your website layout as I hate it, it is messy to navigate around if I compare to Traxsource, as I listen to their site and then buy from you, which is not ideal....just keep it simple as I can see top 100 tracks and listen and follow genre. Columns downwards is easy than across with your eyes in my opinion.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Hello, I need to be able to choose between the explicit and clean version of a cd and I don't see that on your site.

I need to be able to choose between the explicit and clean versions of a cd and I don't see any description on the site.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. BUG

Everytime I log in, I "lose" artists/ labels I had followed! it's really annoying that they don't appear on my account after I have followed them many times, why is this??

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Hello Beat Port, I have been a loyal customer for many years. However, it is absolutely necessary to review your editorial line because, to

Hello Beat Port, I have been a loyal customer for many years. However, it is absolutely necessary to review your editorial line because, to make it quick and simple) 80% of the pieces proposed in particular in tech, deep, house and techhouse have no interest musically When after 3 hours of research we finally fall on a bomb, we get really says that you have to be more selective because it's discouraging and your image is getting poorer, so we go to other sites where we do not have to listen to 80 rotten tracks before finding a bomb. It's…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make the tracks PLAY

Hello
    Mobile version does not work correctly and it’s getting very frustrating.
    The tracks just stop giving sound. They still play but no sound.
    Haven’t purchased in a while due to this issue and I’m about to leave the site.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. "Country" field

An optional "country of origin" field which labels could fill in whenever submitting new releases. This would be helpful for shoppers searching for music from a specific country (e.g., cumbia from Panama, or Iranian techno).

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for Discussion & Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. *** Login Hover Has Issues ***

Hovering on the login/sign-up button to bring up the login modal is very annoying to use. At any time if you are not hovering on the modal it disappears!!!!! This even happens when selecting my username from the autofill suggestion on the username input; as soon as I hovered over that the modal disappeared. The validation error messaging is in a bad spot or at least behaves poorly; when a validation error message is displayed, setting focus to any input removes the error message causing the the height to shrink and if the mouse cursor happens to be at the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Disco

I think Disco should have it's own genre or sub-genre at the least. You have some great old music on here that I mix in to my sets but it's filed under "House" or "Funky Soul". Disco is it's own thing. Mid 70s to early 80s. I think there's a market for this, there are many DJs who only spin from certain eras of music. Not everyone spins New Releases all the time. Also, organize and promote your back stock more, specifically Techno. I would like to look back and see what songs did well in what years to see…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Improve reliability/correctness of tonal key info

It is very annoying that the tonal key info on most tracks is actually wrong. I see (wrong) major instead of (correct) minor key info all over the place. It is misleading and annoying because I have to check and correct them all.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Same title different label - no info that you have already bought a title with another label

When you reach an amount of your track where you might not remember if you bought a truck there is this function that you Beatport says that you already bought it which is good, so you don't buy a title twice.

But when you don't remember a title you already bought which is released on another label you're able to buy it again which doesn't make any sense...

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. autocomplete should only suggest existing titles

when i look up "dance wiv me" (no typo here) then autocomplete shows me amongst others "dance wiv me" and "dance wiv me - Remixes".

Thats why i assumed there should be at least ONE title in beatport having this name, but the search result shows only similar titles like "dance with me" (this are a lot of entries), i sorted them by title, clicked through the pages and found not a single track "dance wiv me".

So why does the autocompletion show me titles, that dont exist?

I filed this as bug, because IDK if the list just does…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ambient genre

I know it's hard to cater to everyone's genre requests, but "Ambient" is a tag that's existed for decades, and it describes a huge amount of the music that's currently classified as "Electronica/Downtempo" on Beatport. So I think it'd be a good candidate for the next genre tag.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Beatport Music Store

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base