Beatport Music Store

Please review the existing posts for features and bugs before creating a new forum post.  Votes are the best way to bring attention to feature requests and bugs.  For problems with your account specifically, please reach out to our Customer Care team at support@beatport.com.  You may also explore FAQs here:  https://support.beatport.com/hc/en-us.

Thank you for your feedback!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. **Show 'info' details on hover as well as click**

It would be handy to have the playing track 'info' popup appear when hovering with a mouse and when clicked/tapped. I'm using this area a lot on desktop and the additional click gets a little annoying on lengthy visits.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Beatport, LLC
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mobile version

Hello Beatport,

Can you please do something about the mobile version. There use to be an app, but it disappeared...
    I'm quite a lot on the road and I don't have all time access to my laptop. When I access Beatport from my phone is another format. I can't see the release dates, plus other details...
    How can I use your service, specially LINK and making playlists using my smartphone(android) ?
    Many thanks,
    Daniel

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. When playing a whole page of search results, playback sometimes skips tracks

I've seen this happen a few times, and I think I have an idea of what's going on. See the screenshot below...

https://i.imgur.com/TDekTcI.png

In this example, I've sorted a bunch of search results by title and then pressed Play All. Notice that some of the tracks with the same name were skipped, although it's also skipped over a track with a unique name. Maybe the player is having trouble with duplicate names.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bring back BP Pro for Win or make a way of downloading all the songs a zip

I just bought 150 songs and the fact that I have to own a macbook to be able to download all of the these songs without clicking 500 times is insane.

Stop being lazy... update your . Please .

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Beatport Pro MAC App sync REKORBOX

hi,
    I seem to be the only one to use BEATPORT PRO in mac to make my playlist !! I have a synchronization problem with Rekorbox. The XLM file is not read !!! NEED HELP

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Reserve the HYPE classification only for emerging labels

The idea of ​​the HYPE ranking is really good because it gives the possibility to minor labels and emerging artists to get noticed.
    Unfortunately, however, I have created that in recent times, in the Hype (Trance) ranking, there are the sub labels of the major labels and with them there are already established producers.
    This has become a second ranking for major labels and major artists, taking away the possibility for emerging labels and artists to make themselves known.
    I therefore ask that only minor labels be included in the HYPE classification, as it was at the beginning.
    I find…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Why don't you recommend tracks that mix into the one I'm looking at?

So I'm sitting here at my friend's place coming up with a quick mix and happen to come back here in need of assistance in finding the BPM/Key of song on the tracklist I'm compiling. (Thank you!)

...then I was thinking about what I wanted to go into next. When I scrolled down to look at the recommended tracks I noticed it was mostly tracks by the artist I was looking at (The Prodigy - We Live Forever) and the 'People also bought' section was just a random assortment of what people bought.

Now this is where maybe I think…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. the website is super slow !!

the loading super slow and the amount of crashing is ridiculous !!

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. **Player Queue Feedback**

It's currently way too cramped for people that like to queue up lots of music to check through! Something like the queue on the old site would work much better - we could see a large number of tracks at once, more easily find tracks that we wanted to listen back to, sort things by name/artist/label... relegating it to a small section of the available window noticeably knocks its functionality back.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for Discussion & Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Gifting Songs

Because Apple has become hugely inconvenient (hinthint Business Opportunity) in terms of music for anyone not into its streaming service, I wanted to purchase a track that I really liked and already onwed on beatport so I could gift to my brother as a song on beatport. So far I am allowed to buy the same song more than once, but more than 15 minutes of googling have not revealed what would happen if I did that, so yeah, I wanna give away music but I am not sure the site will permit me to and if that feature…

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please bring back the "Progressive Breaks" Sub Genre Catagory

There used to be a Sub Genre under Breaks for Progressive Breaks, but it disappeared. Please bring it back!

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for Discussion & Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. *** Create Indicator or Remove Tracks Listened to in My Beatport ***

In My Beatport, I just listen to about the first 200 tracks and selected one of them. I left, then came back and those approx. 200 tracks are still there. Why? I don't want them. Now I have to go through them again to find out which ones I already listed to. It would be great if there was an option which enabled each track we listen to and not select, disappear as we pass through them. That way I'd end up going through more tracks and finding more of the ones I like. Win win!

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Dubstep category should be dubstep, not brostep

I was looking for new dubstep tracks and all I got were these lousy brostep sounds with screeching synths. I know that kids nowadays unfortunately think that "dub"step should not have any reverb and sound like Transformers having ***, but I expect that Beatport knows better.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for Discussion & Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Sort by and display purchase date for tracks in Library download queue

Please add a way to see the purchase date by each entry in the download queue. If someone makes a large purchase they may not know the exact number of tracks or when they have reached the end of the current order when they are downloading.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Beatport Cloud free for users who spend more than $4.99/mo.

Beatport cloud has not many features to justify its price, so it would great to lower the price or make it free for those who spend more than $4.99/mo.

Kind regards

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Are you sure you want to remove items?

We all make mistakes, don't we? It would be a good idea to have this option (confirming that you want to remove items) and maybe not have remove & move to links right next to each other also. I was about to buy a number of tracks when I accidentally (I am a bit tired...) clicked on the "remove" link rather than "move to" link and now all the tracks I was about to buy have disappeared and I can't remember all of them...

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. "Contact Us" is not connected and more...

"Contact Us" is not connected.
    Trance Release Date "20 July, 2019"&"21 July, 2019" are not connected.
    I couldn't think of a place to ask only here.
    Please upload again.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Playlist suggested songs and follows. Search is nice but takes time. Limits time spent on site

Auto play playlist from suggested songs and follows. Have playlists customizable Searching directly is nice but takes time. Limits time spent on site.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. The store constantly hangs when browsing it or playing track previews on Firefox 73.0.1; This wasn't the case two weeks ago.

Please solve this. It makes the store really unpleasant to use!
    The browser is blocked by a script on your site every time. Sometimes Firefox suggests to stop the script.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Beatport Music Store

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base