Beatport Music Store

Please review the existing posts for features and bugs before creating a new forum post.  Votes are the best way to bring attention to feature requests and bugs.  For problems with your account specifically, please reach out to our Customer Care team at support@beatport.com.  You may also explore FAQs here:  https://support.beatport.com/hc/en-us.

Thank you for your feedback!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix mobile filters that do not work

iPhone X > chrome, safari, perfect web browsers

choose genres > any genre > tracks

And then trying to use the filters (bpm, key etc), clicking filter does nothing in both mobile and desktop mode. The little hovering frame that contains the filter options does not appear. This is a long time problem on mobile.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Beatport, LLC
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Bug Filed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How to access custom tags

How can i access custom tags (not part of ID3v2.4) such as "style" with common third party id tag editors?

More specifically, they dont seem to be stored on the mp3 files in the same way artist or album would be.

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Create a Beatport mobile app to allow mobile browsing and creation of Playlists whilst on the move for Beatport link.

There used to be a Beatport app on the app store that was great for browsing tunes and adding to your bin whilst at work or commuting. With Beatport link this would allow us to curate playlists on the go. I'm not sure why the app was ever removed but it was a great feature that made selecting tunes during the week really simple.

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. bug report

https://www.beatport.com/track/recluse-feat-mikaela-original-mix/12368253 this track lasts 06:59 if I look at the page, but in the player it lasts 06:60.. Didn't know you guys could stretch a minute with a second!! ;-)

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Bug Filed  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. *** Highlight My Beatport Artist/Labels in Track Grids ***

Sorry for the bad english. There is a desire to add a function to MyBeatport who actively use this feature I think will support me. When the number of artists in the list MyBeatport is very large, it is difficult to understand when listening to the reason why this particular song came to you in MyBeatport (on the label, artist or remixer). So, a good idea would be to add a backlight source MyBeatport track list, and of course that it is switched off in the settings as desired. I hope my idea though garbled but understandable.

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When i browse beatport on chrome and firefox, it shows that the site is not safe

when i browse beatprot , my chrome indicates this site is Not secure or Dangerous.It shows that the certificate is not valid, i cannot browse beatport properly

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. *** Create Indicator or Remove Tracks Listened to in My Beatport ***

In My Beatport, I just listen to about the first 200 tracks and selected one of them. I left, then came back and those approx. 200 tracks are still there. Why? I don't want them. Now I have to go through them again to find out which ones I already listed to. It would be great if there was an option which enabled each track we listen to and not select, disappear as we pass through them. That way I'd end up going through more tracks and finding more of the ones I like. Win win!

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Not able to copy Beatport-Link playlist to Shopping Cart

Currently I have to pick each file and manually add it to my shopping cart from my BeatportLink Playlist. This is oppressive as I usually add 50-100 tracks to these playlists weekly. To take the time and add one track at a time to a cart is very time consuming, and cumbersome. If I have the ability to choose to add my BLink playlist to a shopping cart, its going to make shopping a lot easier.

Also

If a file that is in my BLink Playlist is not stream-able because of copyright issues, I should still be able to add…

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Why is classic still supported

I'm curious to know why classic is still supported. Doesn't it cost more money to maintain two versions of the website? Maybe the savings could be used to lower the price of music?

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Adjust the master Tempo BPM of the player

Why can't we adjust the tempo master of the player, when we listen a new track? I think it could be a innovative idea if we can choose the tempo of the player than we can have a better idea of a track if we want to play this last in an other style.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. The website does not work good anymore in Chrome. Just did the update, but still the same. I can't play song and i can't go to other genres

The website does not work good anymore in Chrome. Just did the update, but still the same. I can't play songs and i can't go to other genres.

Artworks also not loading

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Ability to hide tracks / artists / labels I know I don't want

I'd like to be able to click a button (i.e. some form of thumbs down) that will then make that track / artist / label no longer show up in my searches, suggestions or on my front page.

This would help me filter out the all the noise and focus on what I actually want to find & buy

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Can you revamp your website please as it is annoying

Can you revise your website layout as I hate it, it is messy to navigate around if I compare to Traxsource, as I listen to their site and then buy from you, which is not ideal....just keep it simple as I can see top 100 tracks and listen and follow genre. Columns downwards is easy than across with your eyes in my opinion.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. **Undo Option in Cart Hold-Bin**

Hi Beatport, maybe twice ever I have deleted tracks from my cart (or hold bin) instead of saving them to my hold bin (or moving to cart). Similarly I might have saved tracks to my hold bin i have meant to delete (but that's not such a biggie). In the previous beatport I always had an option to 'undo' the deletion or save to bin. I would like this safety net reinstated. Although it might be used VERY rarely when it is there to get back a sweet track i don't even know the name of yet (so can't search…

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for Discussion & Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Android app would be handy

As above. I use apps for everything. The mobile website does not function well on my phone, which is and always will be android. I think you are missing out here.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Slow downloads

Beatport downloads are usually around 100-200kb/s which is far too slow. I have a connection 144mbit connection so it's ridicilous to have this slow downloads everytime I use Beatport

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. song identifier

It would be great if beatport had a option where someone could upload a clip of a song or something like so to identify it. Ive ran across a lot of tracks in mix sets that ive never been able to identify. I even have songs that ive heard in my own mixes that I cant recall the ID of a track and im still searching to this day for that song. Just a idea that others also may find useful.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Bring back BP Pro for Win or make a way of downloading all the songs a zip

I just bought 150 songs and the fact that I have to own a macbook to be able to download all of the these songs without clicking 500 times is insane.

Stop being lazy... update your . Please .

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Display Clean/Dirty Track Info

I buy a lot of music for my DJ sets through Beatport, and some situations call for clean tracks over dirty ones, and vice versa. I would very much like to be able to see this info before buying, or even get both clean and dirty versions with purchases.

Several tracks I've purchased only to find that they are the clean versions, when I need the dirty version, or the other way around. Makes me feel like I'm wasting money.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. DOUBLE click to change 120sec segment, instead of single click - Beatport Cloud

I like to click to the end of a 120sec segment to hear what's going on. It's annoying that a single click on the second half of a 120sec segment causes the player to pause the music while it loads another 120 sec segment. It breaks the flow and takes too long.

Instead, just change it so we need to DOUBLE click ONLY on a part of the waveform graphic to jump the segment to a new one. it will work better.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Beatport Music Store

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base