Beatport Music Store

Please review the existing posts for features and bugs before creating a new forum post.  Votes are the best way to bring attention to feature requests and bugs.  For problems with your account specifically, please reach out to our Customer Care team at support@beatport.com.  You may also explore FAQs here:  https://support.beatport.com/hc/en-us.

Thank you for your feedback!

How can we improve Beatport Music Store?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. **Previous Purchases Display Upgrade to WAV/AIFF Formats**

I am slowly going through and upgrading my previous mp3 purchases to AIF. I'm not doing it in any specific order sometimes I only want to upgrade a couple of specific tracks. If the previously downloaded list was searchable it would make everyone who is trying to this much easier. Instead of having to go through endless pages we would be able to search our lists and upgrade the tracks we wanted with a minimum of fuss.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Beatport, LLC
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Open for Discussion & Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Beatport Pro for iOS

Would be nice to see a Beatport Pro app for iOS (iPhone and iPad). Would appreciate to see features of the desktop application implemented, such as previewing and adding tracks to carts.
    Maybe not downloading on iOS, but adding for further download via the desktop version or the website

16 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. **Stream Purchased Library**

make a beatport app where you can stream your library on your phone etc

15 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Get rid of the orange pre-release tracks in my beatport.

Hey guys

I've been using you since 2005 and fully understand the need for evolvement and innovation. You have made some great changes and developments over the years, yet you've also made some bad calls too.

Now i make this comment as a customer, but I am also a label owner that uses the site and at first I thought, it would be great to see our tracks at the top of 'my beatport'. However, now after a few weeks as a consumer and after running through my weekly routine in buying tunes I do have to say....

This pre-release…

15 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. **Remove "Purchased from Beatport.com" Tag from Comments**

I use the "Comments" field to track the harmonic key. After I tag the key in the Comment, I load up a track in Traktor and the Comment is now overwritten by "Purchased at Beatport.com". I see when I get info for the mp3 that this comment is included in the mp3 file. It serves no purpose for me (or most people, I'd imagine). How can I delete that comment and maintain my harmonic key tag?

This behavior seems new to the pro site. Super frustrating.

15 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. “New Arrivals This Week” with a “View email as a Web page “ link at the top of the page with

Hi

Please can you update your new mail out of “New Arrivals This Week” with a “View email as a Web page “ link at the top of the page with play links like your now retired version of the page.
    This would be great, thank you.

15 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. **Facebook/Twitter/Google Social Login**

Add Facebook integrated login as the old version plzz

14 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. **Create and Delete DJ Charts**

couldn't do this with the older version, should be able to do this now so i would use beatport as an official profile again

14 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. *** Shazam & Beatport Integrated ***

Could you work together with Shazam to add shazamed songs to your cart? I often think shazam tracks to remember to buy them on beatport but I always forget. If there would be a button add to beatport cart I wouldn't forget...

14 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. **Gift Vouchers/Cards**

2015...how come you don't have these?

13 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for Discussion & Votes  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 13 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Store played tracks in user profile

Hi Beatport,

So this is really really bugging me!

I frequently use two computers, i have my laptop at work and i use my mac stationary at home. When i'm at work i'm quite often digging into labels i like but when work day is over i would like to continue at home. So i go back, open my beatport app on my computer but no! the Played track indicator is following my beatport app and not my Beatport account. Why is this information not stored in your user profile? Basically digging into lables is useless as soon you open…

12 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. **Embeddable Player Generator for Tracks/Releases/Artists/Labels**

Enter a code generator to every artist and label to create a html code or shortoced (with its plugins) for wordpress sites. This will surely improve service efficiency, visibility and sales.

11 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for Discussion & Votes  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. **Search Improvements**

Search tool starts to work only after typing of at least 3 characters. And some artists have shorter names (2 characters). In such cases your search tool is not being activated.
    The only way to bypass the problem is to add third character and immediately delete it, after search tool starts to work.

11 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for Discussion & Votes  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Adjust Genre !

Hi, We are a label and we are very bothered with the genre of our tracks !
    All of our tracks are "Big room" genre, but always get it on Dance or electro house, and the craziest : in hardcore... Big room = 128 bpm hardcore = 180bpm...
    So you see how it is embarrasing for us and our artists who see their track in so BAD category.
    We told us to our distrubutor more than 20 times, they ask for an update with the good genre, but Beatport never change it !
    So could you create the posibility for…

10 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The "show/hide queue" drop down button has stopped working on BeatPort Classic

Is this happening for anybody else? I have tried in chrome and opera to no avail. You click the down arrow to show the playlist and it does nothing. I can no longer view my playlist. The site has become unusable.

thanks

10 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. **Add Release date to Latest Release Modules**

Under the 'Latest Releases' for each artist and label's home page, it would be nice to show the release date for each release without having to click on the release first.

10 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. *** Allow Downloads to Mobile Devices ***

I would like to down load tracks to my phone direct in stead of downloading to a pc then transferring

10 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. *** Feature to Directly to Artists Tracks / Release Pages vs. Featured ***

When exploring for new music, I like to go straight to an artist's list of tracks. I never want to look at the artist's "featured" page. Beatport automatically loads the "featured" page first, and from there I have to click "tracks".

I would like it if there was an option in my settings so that when I click on an artist's name, it would take me straight to the "tracks" page, instead of having to make the extra "click", and wait the extra loading and page response time.

I imagine this feature would be quite easy to implement as an…

9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. **Historical Look at Charting**

This very idea sprung to mind a while back. Moreover, I was pondering at the prospect of implementing a drop-down menu comprising of the month and its respective year - using the current Top 100 format - in order to revisit tracks which one may have listened to months - if not a few years back. Then again, I reckon that it'll be a terrific addition!

9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Fantastic idea. There are currently high priority features that need to be considered first but we will definitely consider this option in the future. Thank you for the feedback.

• Don't see your idea?

Beatport Music Store

Feedback and Knowledge Base