Beatport Music Store

Please review the existing posts for features and bugs before creating a new forum post.  Votes are the best way to bring attention to feature requests and bugs.  For problems with your account specifically, please reach out to our Customer Care team at support@beatport.com.  You may also explore FAQs here:  https://support.beatport.com/hc/en-us.

Thank you for your feedback!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add-ons 24-bit WAV / 24-bit Lossless

Transition to a new level of sound. Add-ons 24-bit WAV / 24-bit Lossless

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Beatport, LLC
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. the Russian version for beatport

Guys, it would be great if you will add the russian language on beatport.

13 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I re-purchase songs I've already downloaded.

Sometimes I'm NOT prompted that I've already purchased a song and I re-purchase it. Very frustrating - this should be addressed with several layers of warnings, visually on the track listing, when adding it, or a final warning before purchases.

12 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Preference for Classic vs Alphanumeric Camelot key

If possible, can you please create a preference where a user can switch between the Camelot Alphanumeric keys and the classic key system. It's faster to search for keys by number, vs having to remember if I have to go from an A-Minor to a B-Flat. Also makes it easier to sort things in Link when I'm trying to compile a quick playlist.

12 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for Discussion & Votes  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. The "remember me" button never works.

Self-explanatory title. Lots of complaints about this even after it has been marked "completed". Happens to me in Chrome and Firefox.

12 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. FLAC Support on Beatport Pro

I think it's pretty obvious why FLAC is better than AIFF. But regardless if you sell it or not, I convert my files to FLAC. The only downside: Beatport Pro doesn't allow to add Flac files to the library. And that makes it impossible to use cool features like fe. adding missing artwork etc.

12 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Change the colour of available track from Pink to Dark Blue/Red for an already purchased song

Would it be possible to have all songs already purchased display a different colour cost tag, which is obviously shown when logged into your account on Beatport.

For example, the pink cost tag displays Grey when you've placed that song into a specific Cart which you customer has created, or into the Main/Hold Cart

It would be fantastic if the pink colour changed to maybe dark Red or dark Green which signifies the track has already been purchased by the customer

I find myself forgetting what I’ve already purchased, and going through tunes, then when I place a track in…

11 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Download Speed

The Download speed is a joke - with around 100 kbps and a maximum of 6 tracks at a time it can take up some time to download a medium sized order.

The download speed beatport is offering is absolutely outdated and annoying.

11 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. vat number

If you are VAT registered you should be able to buy music from Beatport with VAT exeption by intering your VAT number.

This way I can buy it with my company account. Right now becuase of the tax I can't deduct the whole amount becuase I have to wait but since Denmark is a member of EU and alto the EU Trade deal then we as Europeans can buy without tax if you get out VAT number.

Please make this feature possible at checkout or maybe even under account details.

11 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for Discussion & Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. free downloads for music i already paid for and own.

so i wont be using beatport as my new music downloader. ive just downloaded a bunch of songs which i had to download individually or pay an extra price to download all at the same time. so ive downloaded all my songs only to find ive missed out on one because of poor download (clear problem with this) . i then go to find this song again to download it properly but what, i have to pay 70 cents for a song i just bought?!?! where the is the logic in that?? your system is and i wont be using…

10 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. **Historical Look at Charting**

This very idea sprung to mind a while back. Moreover, I was pondering at the prospect of implementing a drop-down menu comprising of the month and its respective year - using the current Top 100 format - in order to revisit tracks which one may have listened to months - if not a few years back. Then again, I reckon that it'll be a terrific addition!

9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Fantastic idea. There are currently high priority features that need to be considered first but we will definitely consider this option in the future. Thank you for the feedback.

12. Select Format of Download

Please put a button for the subscribers of beatport link for select the format of a re-download like this https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wf8cfsGwrBBocMwFGooh403ymseV-Y5Q/view?usp=sharing

And next to the combobox a Download Button

This is to not have to change format with any software

9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Please bring back Hardtechno!

splitting techno into two subgenres is the worst decision ever!!! We want Hardtechno back.
    Wtf is peak time driving techno...

9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. **Improve Search Algorithms**

I just was searching for Calvin Harris - Blame
    all i get to see in the tracklist are tracks, where something is missing. Songs by Calvin Harris like Summer and many other things
    If you want to suggest something that does not match the whole search query, ok! But please divide it in two sections...

8 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. *** Report Incorrect BPM / Key Information for Beatport Store ***

Please report any tracks found with incorrect key and BPM information on the Beatport Music Store here. Please include the URL of the track when reporting an incorrect BPM or Key.

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    26 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. bring back the ability to scrub through track samples on the player....

since you guys updated the site a few weeks ago I cant scrub through the samples of the tracks anymore... it takes way to long to listen to the whole sample of the track.. I rerally liked that feature

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. **Filtering on Top 100 Charts**

Filters for the top 100 charts which are #position, Name, Artist, Mixers, Label, Genre and Release date

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for Discussion & Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Fix Filtering

Filtering by BPM (and I'm guessing all other filers) does not affect the playlist in the player. The playlist remains the unfiltered playlist.

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Increase speed

The speed is ridiculously slow. Am on a 1GB internet connection but Beatport is so slow to use despite the fact that the content is second to none! It;s so frustrating!

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Make shopping carts (and playlists) drag and drop

Building up your shopping cart, and library, can be super time consuming and fiddly with the amount of steps you have to go through just to add a song to a cart or playlist.

Drag and dropping building would be super (just like spotify)...

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Beatport Music Store

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base