Beatport Music Store

PLEASE REVIEW THE EXISTING REQUESTS FOR FEATURES AND BUGS BEFORE CREATING A FORUM POST. VOTES ARE THE BEST WAY TO GET FEATURE REQUESTS AND BUGS ATTENTION.

How can we improve Beatport Music Store?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. improve beatport pro for new users

Call me a layman but after downloading BPP , I may as well have just stuck with my iTunes , help is totally useless, I spent half an hour trying to work out how to tag etc, your sales is very slick , but as usual with this sort of crap you have to spend hours trying to work out how to do basic stuff and I would like to think I am fairly tech savvy, really disappointed in your backup, follow up

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Customer Support / Help  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please add a column which states wheter a track is eligible

Please add a column which states wheter a track is eligible.

I would rather purchase a track that is eligible.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. search box "reset" improvement"

hi,
    serach box should include small "X" circle to reset or clear keywords for next search.

any search keyword longer than keyword box is not easy to clear . you have to highligh all the words then clear. it is very time consuming. but like itunes or spotify if you put small x right corner of keyword search then people can clear easly for next serch.

thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The Drop-down genre list on the top of the page shouldn't be triggered that easily by accident (I mean pretty much every time)

The Drop-down genre etc list on the top of the page shouldn't be triggered that easily by accident (I mean pretty much every time) Also when it gets in the way it blocks everything else,even on high resolutions. I think it is NOT used that often that it needs a hover over activation.. Just make it clickable,and make it obvious that it will drop down. Hugzz,thanks for the improvements so far !!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. MORE PROMOTION FOR NOOBS

More promotion for new talents, and help them improve their future clues

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customer Support / Help  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add download counter

Show the number of times a track has been downloaded and see how popular it is

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please bring back the "Progressive Breaks" Sub Genre Catagory

There used to be a Sub Genre under Breaks for Progressive Breaks, but it disappeared. Please bring it back!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 簡單就好 好使用 多翻譯華語

我目前所有音樂都被當阻擋 不知道原因 conscious soundcloud YouTube fb 都是 我想應該是有人讓我無法推廣 歌曲不見過檔案,我是2015年自學音樂摸索 因為音樂都是我的心情寫著 我想法想工作讓音樂的客戶上門,但是沒有文化音樂的我 真的需要幫助, 我是TW Currently all music are blocked when do not know why conscious soundcloud YouTube fb all I think it was someone that I can not promote the song files not seen my 2015 self-exploration of music because music is my heart says I want to work ideas let the music of customers to your door, but there is no culture of music I really need help, I TW ALAN

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Exchange rate

Because I'm having issues with using the SAVE20/30/50 discount due to every $20, $30 and $60 being in USD, it would be good to have a conversion device. As the currency rate changes all the time and the ridiculous extra import tax introduced this year in Australia, I never know how much $60USD is in AUD. Plus why not have a SAVE40?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customer Support / Help  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I get different track than i bought

i Bought two tracks (Out Of This World Original Mix by StereoType (No 10787010), Out Of This World Continuous Mix by StereoType(No 11278341)). I paid, but i downloaded different music than was in preview.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Artist Releases Page w/ Only Their Specific Releases Not Releases They've Appeared On

I'm not sure if this is feature or feedback, but here goes. First off, love Beatport! Thanks for all you do, my life isn't the same without it.

When I'm digging into a new artist I love to look through their releases. Beatport lumps all of an artist's releases with all the releases that they've appeared on, which makes it a lot to sort through. Spotify does a good job of this as a reference.

Anyway, thanks for reading!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. je ne reçois pas mes mails de confirmation

bonjour
    pouvez me venir en aide
    je ne recois pas mon mail de confirmation donc je ne peux pas effectuer de paiement

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Vielen Dank an Das Ganze Team ^^

Schönen guten Morgen, ich bin Gerade bei der Sparkasse in Hohenhausen gewesen und habe Freundlich und Liebevoll nachgefragt wo ich ein Spezial Patent für meine Ideen zur Realität zu bringen. Wenn ich Ehrlich bin, möchte ich Ihnen in dieser Nachricht mitgeben,? Kennen Sie das Sprichwort (Fische Leben Längen als Reiter) oder ( Schweizer ) ? ich Denke zu Hundert Prozent das Ihr damit etwas Anfangen könnt. Ich würde Sehr Gerne nachfragen, ob Ihr mir evtl. ein Spezial LTD Patent für Individual Gestallten lässt. ^^ (Ohne Negative Ereignisse und Vorkommnisse).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. increase bandwidth

i have to download 252 tracks one by one because apparently after all these years you still havent added a download all system and to make things worse all these stupid downloads are going at 3kb/s. then my browser will only do about 6 at a time. ive just spent 75 quid and this is ridiculous

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I cannot believe I paid 1.49$ for an MP3

Why you don't let the customer know before paying that you sell free MP3's? For this money you could sell an .wav file or something. Dissapointed

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Incorrect cart amounts (money)

The cart gives amounts like amount before tax 024.63 and 029.80 for total amount. I guess it just adds that unnecessary zero before the amount.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)