Beatport Music Store

Please review the existing posts for features and bugs before creating a new forum post.  Votes are the best way to bring attention to feature requests and bugs.  For problems with your account specifically, please reach out to our Customer Care team at support@beatport.com.  You may also explore FAQs here:  https://support.beatport.com/hc/en-us.

Thank you for your feedback!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Beatport, LLC
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Search Songs based on 'words' in song

I want to be able to search for songs based on a word. So if the song has 'House' in the lyrics for example, I want to search those songs. Same for the word 'Base' or 'Friday' for example. When I do a lyric based mix, this is a really important aspect of music that takes hours to sift through. Having this feature would speed up that process immensely!

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. song identifier

It would be great if beatport had a option where someone could upload a clip of a song or something like so to identify it. Ive ran across a lot of tracks in mix sets that ive never been able to identify. I even have songs that ive heard in my own mixes that I cant recall the ID of a track and im still searching to this day for that song. Just a idea that others also may find useful.

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 6 7 8 10 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Beatport Music Store

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base