Beatport Music Store

PLEASE REVIEW THE EXISTING REQUESTS FOR FEATURES AND BUGS BEFORE CREATING A FORUM POST. VOTES ARE THE BEST WAY TO GET FEATURE REQUESTS AND BUGS ATTENTION.

How can we improve Beatport Music Store?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I WANT TO DELATE MY DJ PROFİLE PAGE HOW CAN REMOVE MY PAGE?

I WANT TO DELATE MY DJ PROFİLE PAGE HOW CAN REMOVE MY PAGE?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Customer Support / Help  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. *** Enable Multiple Filtering Selection ***

sort you effin search filters out-should be able to choose multiple search filters without it cutting out two thirds of the filters as soon as i choose iwant to tick the box of multiple artists - but as soon as i tick 1 box about 2 thirds of the remaining artists are removed - Also in your drum n bass Sub Genres there is no neuro/neurofung sub genre - pretty dumb as hard style and tech are there - there not even sub genre 'sof dnb-they are genre's in them selves - sort it out!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Planned  ·  BeatportTariqBeatportTariq responded

Thanks for the feedback. Work ion improving our filters is being planned.

3. Video preview / place holder

Video previews don't show - just a grey space

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. getting more custom

reward loyal customers with small permanant discount, or even better always do small discount on orders £25 + maybe .. i often miss beatport deals or dont have enough in my basket that day to qualify for the discount. and i dont like storing tunes waiting for a deal as i like to have them the day i found them. this means i go buy my tunes from amazon for 99p ish, and what they dont have i get from juno, and then whats left i get from beatport ... be great to only need beatport

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Re-issue old electronic, ambient-techno wizards

Dear Beatport and Customers: I think it's time to reissue some of ambient-techno wizards from early nineties. There was many artists who used to release on wax only then vanished... Hope you will find it interesting and profitable :) My example: https://www.discogs.com/artist/6676-Nuron

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. What about the counters?

Hi, the Counter for the views still doesn't work. Is there any solution coming?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customer Support / Help  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Web service dosn't work proporty in Iceweasel

I've used Debian 8 with Iceweasel browser. Web service doesn't work property, dropdown menu in username doesn't show, download is impossible either.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. **Automatically Beatgridded Tracks**

It would be great if all tracks that are for sale already bin beatgridded or get the opportunity to buy beatgridded tracks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for Discussion & Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Being Researched  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for Discussion & Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. cell no

howsit. so ive lost my phone and nearly died after being attacked and yes suffering slight amnesia as a result. so ive uploaded mixes months ago and created an app with google and juno. so all this is weird cos i cant find my profile. and also dont know how to sync my mixcloud exports although i have found the mixes. maybe add a social media link and securoty questions and cell no to retrieve a profile. i suggest we include more profile links. and maybe create a proper profile like Facebook with followers and interaction. Aalso invlude a radio…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Being Researched  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. **Undo Option in Cart Hold-Bin**

Hi Beatport, maybe twice ever I have deleted tracks from my cart (or hold bin) instead of saving them to my hold bin (or moving to cart). Similarly I might have saved tracks to my hold bin i have meant to delete (but that's not such a biggie). In the previous beatport I always had an option to 'undo' the deletion or save to bin. I would like this safety net reinstated. Although it might be used VERY rarely when it is there to get back a sweet track i don't even know the name of yet (so can't search…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. *** Filter Option to Hide Radio Mixes/Edits ***

I would never play a radio edit, so I would love to have them hidden from view so I don't have to sort through them.

For DJ's who specialize in playing short versions for radio play, I suppose a feature, in reverse, would be nice... to show nothing but radio mixes/edits.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Kick out spamming labels

Kick out labels that have toxic effect on beatport's track portfolio.

I'm a regular buyer from the breaks section.

There, some label called "Karma" uses many different names/sublabels ("Karmabreeze", "Karma Pure", "Karma Elements", "Karmatones", "Moogment" etc.) to release the same tracks over and over and over again.

It is not of any benefit for your users. Actually I'm confident Beatport is missing revenue here, as my "new tracks" playlist is filled up with tracks I haven't bought the last twenty (no kidding) times I heard it.

This wasted time could way better be spent on tracks that are actually releasing…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. *** Login Hover Has Issues ***

Hovering on the login/sign-up button to bring up the login modal is very annoying to use. At any time if you are not hovering on the modal it disappears!!!!! This even happens when selecting my username from the autofill suggestion on the username input; as soon as I hovered over that the modal disappeared. The validation error messaging is in a bad spot or at least behaves poorly; when a validation error message is displayed, setting focus to any input removes the error message causing the the height to shrink and if the mouse cursor happens to be at the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow Creating Multiple Carts Simutaneously

Example: step 1: I click 'NEW CART'. Step 2: I can click 'NEW CART' again, within the pop-up window for creating the first cart. Now, I can copy paste something like major or minor and only need to add the letters and symbols...which saves time and effort. This can help many of us I'm sure. Make sure to allow tab to move up and down these carts title space, so I can type a letter and hit the tab key quickly moving to the next cart.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would say that your whole dealeo is tweaked out.

There needs to be some careful consideration to the fact that most people don't like techno type music. To those who are interested, there needs to be some management clarification on genre and categorization of what a person is looking for, and educate them on what it is. If the whole field of techno is people on meth, there is brain damage that occurs through the use. The fallout is people unable to understand how to do business anymore. The site used to be cool. I have never found your top ten list ever blowing my mind. There is a…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base