Beatport Music Store

PLEASE REVIEW THE EXISTING REQUESTS FOR FEATURES AND BUGS BEFORE CREATING A FORUM POST. VOTES ARE THE BEST WAY TO GET FEATURE REQUESTS AND BUGS ATTENTION.

How can we improve Beatport Music Store?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. **Show 'info' details on hover as well as click**

It would be handy to have the playing track 'info' popup appear when hovering with a mouse and when clicked/tapped. I'm using this area a lot on desktop and the additional click gets a little annoying on lengthy visits.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customer Support / Help  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. the top 10 in the main page should be with the images

Like other tops the image of the song make it more likely to buy it, i don't like the format since the html for that reason, the main top is one of the most important things

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Matching playlists from Spotify on Beatport?

When you guys make Spotify playlists, can you also make playlists on Beatport so its easy to buy or shortlist bulk tracks? I often listen to your playlists for ideas.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Group releases of the same track

When browsing through the tracks of an artist, I often see a lot of duplicate tracks. This being due to re-releases or tracks being part of a compilation. Wouldn't it be nice to have the feature 'group smiliar' or something, which only shows unique tracks with possibly the option to fold out all the release instances. It is a lot easier that way to see what the original release date was and you can easily pick the release you want to buy. Kind of like how Discogs does it. I assume the various releases of the same track all point…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We Are X (2016) Movie Watch Online & Download

We Are X (English 2016) Watch Free online,We Are X (English 2016) Download Full Movie,We Are X (English 2016)
    Download Movie Torrent,We Are X (English ...

Go>>>>> http://highrankingnews.com/we-are-x-2016-movie-watch-online-download/

Go>>>>> http://highrankingnews.com/we-are-x-2016-movie-watch-online-download/

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. If a discount code's minimum spend is not met, no error message is shown

For example, if you try to use a code like LEVEL-20 which has a minimum spend of $20 without enough tracks in your cart, nothing happens. In the background, the network request to redeem the voucher returns an error: "The order does not meet the minimum purchase requirements set by coupon level-20." but this is not shown on the page.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. *** Stems Release Date Should Reflect Release Date Not Original Track Release Date***

It's handy to have a quick overview of the new releases in the new STEMS format.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. **Color Coding/Assignment for Multiple Carts**

Great job with the multiple carts! It would be awesome if we could just add a color code to the cart, it's a quick visual aid that will help

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. **Sorting by Regional Area Sales Filter**

Can you provide a way to find songs from the song data which is the most frequently played or purchased in a region (ex Asia, America, Europe)

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Introduce several types of subscription

Hey all,

Have you ever thought of proposing several types of subscription to your customers. Here is my personal experience :

I am a french DJ. I discovered Lossless and I prefer download files in AIFF because the quality sound is better than MP3. In a club with a big sound system, the sound ring perfectly. I use Beatport since a few years. I purchased 256 tracks among which 150 in Lossless AIFF. Let's make a fast calculation : 150 x 3.50 USD (VAT+Fees included) = 525 USD. It is more of twice the price of one track ! Honestly…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. **Player Queue Feedback**

It's currently way too cramped for people that like to queue up lots of music to check through! Something like the queue on the old site would work much better - we could see a large number of tracks at once, more easily find tracks that we wanted to listen back to, sort things by name/artist/label... relegating it to a small section of the available window noticeably knocks its functionality back.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for Discussion & Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. *** Track-Removal Notifications ***

Is there a way to notify a user if Beatport has removed a track in either their cart or hold bin? I understand this occasionally happens because they're re-zoned, or sometimes pulled all together, but it will be helpful to know when something has been pulled, so people with thousands of tracks in their bins (like me) aren't wondering what happened to them.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. how to add a event

hi there Beatport crew,
    I'm sure i'm not the first to ask this question, but how to add a event on your page?

Luv & Respect from Amsterdam

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. **Search by Key**

If i already have a certain song but don't have anything to put before or after it that will harmonize with it, it would be super helpful to be able to search by key or to be able to input a key and be able to filter the search results down to see only the songs whose keys might harmonize well with whatever key i put in. Also

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. **Embeddable Player for Releases/Artists/Labels/Top 10's**

Please, please create a player for external homepages. The Releases are not chronlogicel!? Better, when I can switch it! The background (in the release) on the template are great

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. **Play All not Playing All for Filters Applied**

Let the "play all" actually play the selected subcontext. When I set a bpm range, it doesn't isolate to just the bpm range. This makes it worthless, and I still have to click through each song individually, while what I selected in the pull-downs is disregarded.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for Discussion & Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. *** Create Indicator or Remove Tracks Listened to in My Beatport ***

In My Beatport, I just listen to about the first 200 tracks and selected one of them. I left, then came back and those approx. 200 tracks are still there. Why? I don't want them. Now I have to go through them again to find out which ones I already listed to. It would be great if there was an option which enabled each track we listen to and not select, disappear as we pass through them. That way I'd end up going through more tracks and finding more of the ones I like. Win win!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Accurate Tracks amount in Carts

My carts do not show accurate numbers of tracks, for example, my cart says I have 16 tracks when I have 10. Fix please. (I have tried refreshing and re-visiting)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)