Beatport Music Store

Please review the existing posts for features and bugs before creating a new forum post.  Votes are the best way to bring attention to feature requests and bugs.  For problems with your account specifically, please reach out to our Customer Care team at support@beatport.com.  You may also explore FAQs here:  https://support.beatport.com/hc/en-us.

Thank you for your feedback!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Music playback slow in Chrome

Since the music player was updated a few weeks ago, songs take significantly more time to load and play in Chrome. Playback in Firefox is fine, but painfully slow in Chrome. Tested this issue on multiple computers, cleaned out the cache, confirmed good connections with network speed tests, updated to latest version of Chrome, etc., but the poor performance remains the same in Chrome.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Beatport, LLC
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Being Researched  ·  11 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please improve mobile site experience on iPhone.

Please improve mobile site experience on iPhone. It's great to be able to hunt for tracks when I am away from my laptop but I get the feeling no developers from Beatport do the same. Functions on the player don't seem to be programmed for iPhone (they are unresponsive or lack logical responses). For example I don't seem to be able to clear the player? Or I the website doesn't respond when I try to load a set of tracks from a playlist or release.

Please pretend lots of people have iPhones and would like to search for tracks using…

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The "remember me" button never works.

Self-explanatory title. Lots of complaints about this even after it has been marked "completed". Happens to me in Chrome and Firefox.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Fix Filtering

Filtering by BPM (and I'm guessing all other filers) does not affect the playlist in the player. The playlist remains the unfiltered playlist.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. *** Report Incorrect BPM / Key Information for Beatport Store ***

Please report any tracks found with incorrect key and BPM information on the Beatport Music Store here. Please include the URL of the track when reporting an incorrect BPM or Key.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Beatport Pro checkout asking to download fonts after updating payment info

When you are using the Beatport Pro app for osx there is a bug which causes the app to continuouslly request permission to download font packs. If you accept it will ask again for a different font this time.

To reproduce:

put song in cart, go to checkout, click update payment info, make a change using the web app.

When you return to the app the iframe thing will refresh and it will ask to download fonts. If you back out and come back in the issue will continue until you restart the app.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When i browse beatport on chrome and firefox, it shows that the site is not safe

when i browse beatprot , my chrome indicates this site is Not secure or Dangerous.It shows that the certificate is not valid, i cannot browse beatport properly

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. bug report

https://www.beatport.com/track/recluse-feat-mikaela-original-mix/12368253 this track lasts 06:59 if I look at the page, but in the player it lasts 06:60.. Didn't know you guys could stretch a minute with a second!! ;-)

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Bug Filed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. BUG

Everytime I log in, I "lose" artists/ labels I had followed! it's really annoying that they don't appear on my account after I have followed them many times, why is this??

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. *** Login Hover Has Issues ***

Hovering on the login/sign-up button to bring up the login modal is very annoying to use. At any time if you are not hovering on the modal it disappears!!!!! This even happens when selecting my username from the autofill suggestion on the username input; as soon as I hovered over that the modal disappeared. The validation error messaging is in a bad spot or at least behaves poorly; when a validation error message is displayed, setting focus to any input removes the error message causing the the height to shrink and if the mouse cursor happens to be at the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Improve reliability/correctness of tonal key info

It is very annoying that the tonal key info on most tracks is actually wrong. I see (wrong) major instead of (correct) minor key info all over the place. It is misleading and annoying because I have to check and correct them all.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. autocomplete should only suggest existing titles

when i look up "dance wiv me" (no typo here) then autocomplete shows me amongst others "dance wiv me" and "dance wiv me - Remixes".

Thats why i assumed there should be at least ONE title in beatport having this name, but the search result shows only similar titles like "dance with me" (this are a lot of entries), i sorted them by title, clicked through the pages and found not a single track "dance wiv me".

So why does the autocompletion show me titles, that dont exist?

I filed this as bug, because IDK if the list just does…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Fix mobile filters that do not work

iPhone X > chrome, safari, perfect web browsers

choose genres > any genre > tracks

And then trying to use the filters (bpm, key etc), clicking filter does nothing in both mobile and desktop mode. The little hovering frame that contains the filter options does not appear. This is a long time problem on mobile.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Bug Filed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Beatport Music Store

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base