How can we improve Beatport Music Store?

**Download Multiple Tracks/Albums in .ZIP**

If I purchase an entire album, I should be able to download it in one hit - e.g. in a zip file or similar. I just purchased an album and had to download each track one by one, right-clicking and saving from the player for each one. Painful and unnecessary!

57 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
odenshamodensham shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • mitigmamitigma commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want zip, ´damn! This is quite stupid, i mean searching for music realeses etc is easy, organized, player.. i like it. But downloading every single track one by one in two clicks? That´s very annoying.

• joneiselejoneisele commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just purchased a compilation album with 50 songs. How annoying. I just found another compilation album with 50 songs and it is on Amazon as well. Gee guess which site will get my next purchase?

• wjbramwellwjbramwell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also, clicking the Download button triggers off a slide-down alert from the top of the screen confirming the download before the browser has even initiated it. This has resulted in me clicking a few of the Download buttons in succession and even when I wait for the confirmation to slide down, if I click the next Download before the browser has started the download, Beatport confirms the download but the browser will only kick off one at a time. So you end up with a button marked 'Downloaded' but the browser hasn't downloaded that particular track.

• wjbramwellwjbramwell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm kinda surprised that this still isn't an option. Pretty clunky UX if you ask me...I just bought an album with over 20 tracks and I really don't see myself buying multiple tracks off Beatport again until they've implemented batch downloads.

• syedasifhassansyedasifhassan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The new download interface requires two clicks to download each track. This makes downloading a large number of tracks double the number of clicks. Please streamline the interface so that a single click per track does the job. That would be easy to implement.

Better yet, it would be nice to download a zip file of all the tracks in your download area with a single click. That would require more effort, but you don't have to worry about the extra storage space if you create the zip file, transfer it, and delete it. You could also limit the feature by only showing it if there are more than 10 tracks in the download area, for example. I routinely buy 10+ tracks at a time, and when it's up to 20 it's annoying to have to click everything individually, and then check to make sure I got them all, and I have to count the files in the download folder to make sure I didn't miss one and again when I put them in my music archive folders. If you gave me a zip file that would make my local "crate" management a lot easier.

• TobyOTobyO commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hi there,

can you please implement the feature that customers can download more tracks as a zip file
    like junodownload. i’ve just bought 46 tracks and one tracks seems not downloaded. now i
    can compare which track is it? a zip will save a lot of time.

thanks
    toby

• newmethodnewmethod commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please offer this. Other sites I have used offer .zip download for multiple files and it is so much easier compared with downloading 20 or so tracks one by one.

Feedback and Knowledge Base