How can we improve Beatport Music Store?

**Allow Re-download of Purchased Tracks**

Anyone can loose their data (music in this case;) someday and as such it would be very welcome if we could re-download the tracks we have already purchased at any time (even itunes allows this!)

1,417 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
nonnus shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

122 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • funchic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was amazed to find that I could not download what I had already purchased to the point I've had to leave a comment something I rarely do. For me a lover of DnB I want to support independent artists but I will not buy anything from beatport until this is changed.

• trip4fun commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Shame on you Beatport Team. Till when the Beatport costumers need wait for you guys start allowing them to download their own paid material?

• KeeperJV commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Beatport has absolutely no respect to its customers. Once you bought something you can't redownload it and moreover when you push the upgrade button and pay to allow you download it once more you get freaking wrong format of music which is 90mb. i guess i need to change my stock

• GeistGun916 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is some bull shit!!! How am i about to not be able to download music that i've already purchased!!!!!!

• AntheMusic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wauw.. is Beatport still giving us a No-Show on this problem?
    Unbelievable.. am dealing with the same problem after my laptop was stolen.

• Tonitique commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

experiencing this right now after laptop wipe... didn't ever think for one second things would be like this :'(

• rvanklaveren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow - can't believe how recent this forum is, and still no movement allowing paying customers to re-download their music.
    I have 165 paid for tracks that I can just look at or listen to a sample.
    What a joke!

• DJ_Draynged commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I swear if I don't get what I "PAID" for, I will raise hell, and make sure that on every single social media out there, will know about this horse shit!!!!!

• dangerlisch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

over 3000 dollars i have spent in beatport ! And not being able to redownload any track anytime that i have purchased is bullshit. itunes and bandcamp allow this,so whats the problem. if it wasn't for the beatport pro app i would have gladly spent my money elsewhere. i am currently looking for somewhere else comparable to accommodate my weekly beat fix

• cjcoax commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's totally wrong! Changed my computer and all my tracks are gone! I mean seriously what did you think when building this system, the most wrong business rule I've ever seen!!! I really want to talk to the product manager who decided this and see what was his thought process!

• ziqiantao commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have Itunes Splice, they sync my purchased music to my new computer in less than 5 clicks. but I just realized I can't redownload from Beatport? I just lost 300 bucks??? wtf??? this is totally no cool,

• djtwentyone commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Anything I buy from Beatport, tracks, sounds, packs, I should have a license to download that item whenever I need to. Everyone else allows this. Audible.com allows me to redownload audio books I purchased 10 years ago without fail. Yeah, this is pretty lame.

• Chaotic_Anomaly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that it's not possible to re-download the tracks that I bought with my own money! Is this a joke?

I'm honestly never buying any tracks from beatport again until this gets solved.

• djquickal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can’t believe this thread is four years old and this has NOT been resolved! I guess we are all just wasting our time here trying to get through to deaf ears!
    I guess if this doesn’t get fixed soon, we should seek legal counsel for what I believe is an illegal practice.
    Will let you guys know what I find out!

Beatport Rich, how many votes do you need to get this resolved ASAP?
    I have been buying tracks from beatport since the beginning and I know I have hundreds of tracks that I have lost or damaged from hard drive corruption or whatever and haven’t bothered to email support because it is such a hassle!
    Let’s change your reduculous policy and get your people on this fix ASAP please!
    Your Beatport community as well as myself will truly respect you going forward. If I could use all my votes on this issue, I certainly would!
    Let’s do the right thing!
    Thanks for reading this and resolving this matter.
    AM

Absolutely! I have been wondering about this for years! Maybe the owners are communist, I don’t know...

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Feedback and Knowledge Base