How can we improve Beatport Music Store?

**Allow Re-download of Purchased Tracks**

Anyone can loose their data (music in this case;) someday and as such it would be very welcome if we could re-download the tracks we have already purchased at any time (even itunes allows this!)

1,479 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
nonnus shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

130 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • immunizer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just bought my last track ever from Beatport. Had I noticed that I couldn't download previously purchased tracks again - unlike Bandcamp or Amazon, or, probably any other modern music service, I never would have bought a thing. At least it's only a few tracks. But really, for what's often a 50% premium over the other services, I'd hope to at least be able to re-download the same track!

• solojudei commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've just received another email giving me 30% off my next purchase because I hadn't bought anything in a while. I discovered a couple of years ago that I could not re-download purchased tracks so went elsewhere.

• oschooling commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah I just bought a new laptop and it seems the songs that I have purchased and downloaded in the past cannot be downloaded on to the new laptop..

• PurpleYs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have to say, the whole 'downloading' aspect of Beatport is poor, having to individually download tracks once is a bane. I should be able to access my music from the site anytime, and not have to pay a monthly retainer for the pleasure, which I understand Beatport is planning.

• tuffnall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not being able to redownload purchased tracks is a complete deal breaker! I will be buying my music elsewhere from now on.

• EscapeP commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was going to update my music library with new tracks but found out that I can't re-download (or even listen) tracks I've already purchased. This is a totally unacceptable business model in 2018. Well, glad I found it before I spend more money

• DJKitKally66 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What so after I loose my crate that took 4 hours to compile I come here to complain and find this : that you cannot RE-DOWNLOAD purchased music??

SO glad I saw this im done with the site already Ill stick to itunes

• barrj023 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Respect your customers, who already pay high fees for the service. A purchased track should be entirely purchased, not just for that one download. I agree that it's quite shameful not to allow this when every other platform offers it.

• funchic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was amazed to find that I could not download what I had already purchased to the point I've had to leave a comment something I rarely do. For me a lover of DnB I want to support independent artists but I will not buy anything from beatport until this is changed.

• trip4fun commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Shame on you Beatport Team. Till when the Beatport costumers need wait for you guys start allowing them to download their own paid material?

• KeeperJV commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Beatport has absolutely no respect to its customers. Once you bought something you can't redownload it and moreover when you push the upgrade button and pay to allow you download it once more you get freaking wrong format of music which is 90mb. i guess i need to change my stock

• GeistGun916 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is some bull shit!!! How am i about to not be able to download music that i've already purchased!!!!!!

• AntheMusic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wauw.. is Beatport still giving us a No-Show on this problem?
    Unbelievable.. am dealing with the same problem after my laptop was stolen.

• Tonitique commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

experiencing this right now after laptop wipe... didn't ever think for one second things would be like this :'(

• rvanklaveren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow - can't believe how recent this forum is, and still no movement allowing paying customers to re-download their music.
    I have 165 paid for tracks that I can just look at or listen to a sample.
    What a joke!

• DJ_Draynged commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I swear if I don't get what I "PAID" for, I will raise hell, and make sure that on every single social media out there, will know about this horse shit!!!!!

• dangerlisch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

over 3000 dollars i have spent in beatport ! And not being able to redownload any track anytime that i have purchased is bullshit. itunes and bandcamp allow this,so whats the problem. if it wasn't for the beatport pro app i would have gladly spent my money elsewhere. i am currently looking for somewhere else comparable to accommodate my weekly beat fix

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Feedback and Knowledge Base