How can we improve Beatport Music Store?

**Add Remixers, Labels, BPM, Key to Cart & Hold Bin Grids**

Once in your shopping cart, the remixer no longer shows up, nor does the label, along with BPM, key, and other attributes. These things are very helpful / important to see in the shopping cart - you want to know you're not buying 10 songs on the same label accidentally, or by the same remixer. Only after checking out yesterday and using BP Downloader did I realize that I'd purchased 3 songs remixed by the same artist, unknowingly, because my cart didn't specify remixers.

20 votes
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Beatport, LLC
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
JoeyYoungman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in Sign in with Beatport, LLC
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • diamond_beatle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Using google chrome on my Windows 7 laptop, my shopping cart is displaying the genre and the release date as details of the list of tracks and releases. It is displaying this way on beatport.com and classic.beatport.com.

I'm not sure how you are managing to view the cart without release date or genre. Maybe it is specific to the device or OS you are using. Hope you get it sorted.

• soundsample commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Note that the new Cart view is catastrophic.
    The previous one allowed to see all the information needed at once, no need to click multiples times to access the information or listen to the track or list of tracks. The new format is more or less useless as most of the information about the track (release date, genre, etc...) as disappeared and need multiple clicks to be accessed.
    Please revert to old view or at least give the option to customise the view. It looks like the changes have been implemented by people who dont use the website !

Thank you

• masterjo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is really as simple as it gets. Please revisit the information being displayed.
    And although I might run the risk of sounding like a broken record - you already are using responsive layout! Use the screen space available and at _least_ display the information necessary to discern between tracks!
    Case in point, already linked in a couple of issues, this release: http://imgur.com/pfo00DG
    5 tracks, same base track, 5 different mixes - no chance at all to find out which track is which mix.
    Ok, aside from hovering over every track and reading the URL. And you can't be serious about this being the something that nneds to "get some more votes".

Feedback and Knowledge Base