How can we improve Beatport Music Store?

**Printer Friendly Receipts**

at the moment you need a lot of cartridge to print receipts, black background and a lot of advertising on the receipt. makes no sense on a receipt. think of that some people need that for tax office and so on. so a professional receipt would be great. to have the receipts in your account settings to look up former receipts would be great. thanks for that :)

51 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Reebone shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

17 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Vrifarb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seriously, how can this not be solved already? It's a basic functionality for an online business with professional customers.
    This creates so much extra work. Every other online music store I buy from offers this service as it is a complete no-brainer.

Why would you think I want advertisement on my receipts? Really?

• djriceuk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please provide option to obtain receipts that we are entitled to in our account and ensure they are simple printer friendly receipts!

There has been sufficient demand, never mind that. Any respectable business provides simple pdf friendly receipts for their customers.

• mitchiemasha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just removing all the added releases from the bottom of the receipt would make it easy to print on one page. We can do the rest in setting at our end. What i want to see is an ability to print off a Tax year receipt. I'd buy way more if this feature was available.

• miss_dilemma commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just a downloadable PDF for each receipt would do it, layout can be adapted and more and more accounting systems can handle digital files anyway.

• Gicomeng commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How many brains at Beatport will it take to figure out how to provide receipts that are Printer-Friendly? Here's a hint: Use the key that gives the inversion of the white on black. Right now, the simplest way for me to accomplish this is to Copy page. open paint, paste page in Paint. Invert. Save page. open a new email copy page. paste page in new email. Send with other mail to printer for printing. An hour later, someome asks me why I am sending email to myself. When I explain, I am told that because the page was modified it should not go to the mail server printer but to the art server printer and when i send it there, I'm asked why I',m tying up the art server with an email receipt. So I wait until i have a number of Beatport recipts. I come in at night dujring the end of the weekend when I should be sleeping and I go through ever receipt and print them off of my Canon printer that I brought from home. It takes about an hour to set it all up and my home printer is always tempramenal so it wastes 5 sheets and a lot of ink before it starts crankin and if I',m lucky all pages print flawlessly after that. But I'm never that lucky and tonigtht, after 3 hours, I finally got one usable page before i ran out of ink. I will now have to wait for my window of opportnity next week../ And all the Beatport folks would need to do is point and click one time ( a 2 second operation) and all print receipts would be printer-friendly the way they should be. Now, is that too much to ask?

• Ferenor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still no changes? Because actually a receipt with a black background... Meh

• TobyO commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,

i wish me the function that i can print a clean invoice where i can see clean currency letters on a white background. Actually the background is black and i you'll print an invoice you stress your printer toner. :-) But the first problem is to print clean currency letters.

• Zoltan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Beatport should make invoices / receipts easily available for tax purposes.

• lupe666 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I keep a tight administration, I need fresh simple bills to print out. Am I and the person above the only ones who complain about the black background?
    Why can't we re-print the bills?

Feedback and Knowledge Base