How can we improve Beatport Music Store?

“New Arrivals This Week” with a “View email as a Web page “ link at the top of the page with

Hi

Please can you update your new mail out of “New Arrivals This Week” with a “View email as a Web page “ link at the top of the page with play links like your now retired version of the page.
This would be great, thank you.

15 votes
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Beatport, LLC
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
FirePhoenix shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in Sign in with Beatport, LLC
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • DJanneke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please! And don't forget the "Play All" option at the top of the page! I used to click on the e.mail and it would go straight to the same list on a web page where I could hit "Play All" and listen to all of the tracks in one go as I did other things around the house. The songs that really grabbed my attention went into my shopping cart. It was a huge factor in my selection process for my next set, and now you have to sit at the computer and go through the tracks one by one. Not fun.

• alexhomm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes Please I've been asking for this since the last 3 weeks. Really need something there ASAP

• Vukasin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I agree to this. Now you can only open, at the top is the picture and download it as a JPG? Who needs that?
    And you open one track at time wich is very boring, if it is not a album, since we opened the entire " New Arrivals " in one window and just clicked play to listen all tracks.
    it is a big waste of time now.

Feedback and Knowledge Base