How can we improve Beatport Music Store?

**Multiple Currency Support**

All prices on the site are in dollars. There should be an option to change the currency. Also, the site should auto-set the correct one depending on your location/settings.

32 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
wickedsheepwickedsheep shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • teddyeditteddyedit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm in NZ, and there's currently no way of knowing if the prices are in USD or NZD. It would be good if it clarified this when I'm at the checkout, even if it's just to tell me that it's in USD.

• djdeadlinedjdeadline commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed - I'm seeing prices in the playlist in USD but my cart is showing GBP (which is right for me)
    New site is looking good though!

• darthsephdarthseph commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This isn't actually true - I've got a glitch on the site where it keeps changing currency. The style code should pull from your account settings.

I've seen prices in the following so far - predominantly in the player as I cue / play through a bunch of releases - USD, GBP, EUR, AUS Dollar. I'm sure Yen was in their once but I haven't seen it often.

I'm in US, and buy in USD, so I'd like it to be consistent with the account setting at least.

Feedback and Knowledge Base