Beatport Music Store

Please review the existing posts for features and bugs before creating a new forum post.  Votes are the best way to bring attention to feature requests and bugs.  For problems with your account specifically, please reach out to our Customer Care team at support@beatport.com.  You may also explore FAQs here:  https://support.beatport.com/hc/en-us.

Thank you for your feedback!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Music playback slow in Chrome

Since the music player was updated a few weeks ago, songs take significantly more time to load and play in Chrome. Playback in Firefox is fine, but painfully slow in Chrome. Tested this issue on multiple computers, cleaned out the cache, confirmed good connections with network speed tests, updated to latest version of Chrome, etc., but the poor performance remains the same in Chrome.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Beatport, LLC
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Being Researched  ·  11 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Improve website speed, PLEASE.

I've just lost 50% discount because I couldn't reach last step before the payment, even reloading the page was useless. Shopping tracks on Beatport has become very disappointing. Also the track's preview is going slower day by day. Discovering new artists, labels or tracks became impossible. Site performances make me feel very sad, because Beatport has always been my best tool for track digging until today.

14 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Being Researched  ·  1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. *** Report Incorrect BPM / Key Information for Beatport Store ***

Please report any tracks found with incorrect key and BPM information on the Beatport Music Store here. Please include the URL of the track when reporting an incorrect BPM or Key.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Beatport Music Store

Feedback and Knowledge Base