Beatport Music Store

Please review the existing posts for features and bugs before creating a new forum post.  Votes are the best way to bring attention to feature requests and bugs.  For problems with your account specifically, please reach out to our Customer Care team at support@beatport.com.  You may also explore FAQs here:  https://support.beatport.com/hc/en-us.

Thank you for your feedback!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. vat number

If you are VAT registered you should be able to buy music from Beatport with VAT exeption by intering your VAT number.

This way I can buy it with my company account. Right now becuase of the tax I can't deduct the whole amount becuase I have to wait but since Denmark is a member of EU and alto the EU Trade deal then we as Europeans can buy without tax if you get out VAT number.

Please make this feature possible at checkout or maybe even under account details.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Beatport, LLC
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Open for Discussion & Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why is classic still supported

I'm curious to know why classic is still supported. Doesn't it cost more money to maintain two versions of the website? Maybe the savings could be used to lower the price of music?

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Improve your Security

I bought tracks off Beatport on Saturday night. Early on Sunday morning, I had every single cent taken from my account from an American website. Please increase your security. This is worrying.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. The "remember me" button never works.

Self-explanatory title. Lots of complaints about this even after it has been marked "completed". Happens to me in Chrome and Firefox.

12 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. BUG

Everytime I log in, I "lose" artists/ labels I had followed! it's really annoying that they don't appear on my account after I have followed them many times, why is this??

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The Drop-down genre list on the top of the page shouldn't be triggered that easily by accident (I mean pretty much every time)

The Drop-down genre etc list on the top of the page shouldn't be triggered that easily by accident (I mean pretty much every time) Also when it gets in the way it blocks everything else,even on high resolutions. I think it is NOT used that often that it needs a hover over activation.. Just make it clickable,and make it obvious that it will drop down. Hugzz,thanks for the improvements so far !!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. DJ Video Section

DJ Video Section UX cound be more friendly:

• Video Preview Thumbnail is not showed.

• Only list with ugly links exists.

• Video plays only on a separate page, not "out of the box"

Regards

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Store played tracks in user profile

Hi Beatport,

So this is really really bugging me!

I frequently use two computers, i have my laptop at work and i use my mac stationary at home. When i'm at work i'm quite often digging into labels i like but when work day is over i would like to continue at home. So i go back, open my beatport app on my computer but no! the Played track indicator is following my beatport app and not my Beatport account. Why is this information not stored in your user profile? Basically digging into lables is useless as soon you open…

18 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. *** Report Incorrect BPM / Key Information for Beatport Store ***

Please report any tracks found with incorrect key and BPM information on the Beatport Music Store here. Please include the URL of the track when reporting an incorrect BPM or Key.

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    26 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. *** Create Indicator or Remove Tracks Listened to in My Beatport ***

In My Beatport, I just listen to about the first 200 tracks and selected one of them. I left, then came back and those approx. 200 tracks are still there. Why? I don't want them. Now I have to go through them again to find out which ones I already listed to. It would be great if there was an option which enabled each track we listen to and not select, disappear as we pass through them. That way I'd end up going through more tracks and finding more of the ones I like. Win win!

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. *** Login Hover Has Issues ***

Hovering on the login/sign-up button to bring up the login modal is very annoying to use. At any time if you are not hovering on the modal it disappears!!!!! This even happens when selecting my username from the autofill suggestion on the username input; as soon as I hovered over that the modal disappeared. The validation error messaging is in a bad spot or at least behaves poorly; when a validation error message is displayed, setting focus to any input removes the error message causing the the height to shrink and if the mouse cursor happens to be at the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. *** Allow Downloads to Mobile Devices ***

I would like to down load tracks to my phone direct in stead of downloading to a pc then transferring

28 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. *** Highlight My Beatport Artist/Labels in Track Grids ***

Sorry for the bad english. There is a desire to add a function to MyBeatport who actively use this feature I think will support me. When the number of artists in the list MyBeatport is very large, it is difficult to understand when listening to the reason why this particular song came to you in MyBeatport (on the label, artist or remixer). So, a good idea would be to add a backlight source MyBeatport track list, and of course that it is switched off in the settings as desired. I hope my idea though garbled but understandable.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. **Player Queue Feedback**

It's currently way too cramped for people that like to queue up lots of music to check through! Something like the queue on the old site would work much better - we could see a large number of tracks at once, more easily find tracks that we wanted to listen back to, sort things by name/artist/label... relegating it to a small section of the available window noticeably knocks its functionality back.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for Discussion & Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. **Previous Purchases Display Upgrade to WAV/AIFF Formats**

I am slowly going through and upgrading my previous mp3 purchases to AIF. I'm not doing it in any specific order sometimes I only want to upgrade a couple of specific tracks. If the previously downloaded list was searchable it would make everyone who is trying to this much easier. Instead of having to go through endless pages we would be able to search our lists and upgrade the tracks we wanted with a minimum of fuss.

35 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for Discussion & Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. *** Shazam & Beatport Integrated ***

Could you work together with Shazam to add shazamed songs to your cart? I often think shazam tracks to remember to buy them on beatport but I always forget. If there would be a button add to beatport cart I wouldn't forget...

29 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for Discussion & Votes  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. **Historical Look at Charting**

This very idea sprung to mind a while back. Moreover, I was pondering at the prospect of implementing a drop-down menu comprising of the month and its respective year - using the current Top 100 format - in order to revisit tracks which one may have listened to months - if not a few years back. Then again, I reckon that it'll be a terrific addition!

9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Fantastic idea. There are currently high priority features that need to be considered first but we will definitely consider this option in the future. Thank you for the feedback.

18. **Adjust Download Track Titles in Account Settings**

When I download a track from Beatport the track will read "registernnumbersongtitleremix"
    Can this be changed to:
    "Artist - Title (remix)" ?
    This would make things so much easier and less time consuming. I have to rename every single track and look for details to make it complete. A headache.

150 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    18 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. **Undo Option in Cart Hold-Bin**

Hi Beatport, maybe twice ever I have deleted tracks from my cart (or hold bin) instead of saving them to my hold bin (or moving to cart). Similarly I might have saved tracks to my hold bin i have meant to delete (but that's not such a biggie). In the previous beatport I always had an option to 'undo' the deletion or save to bin. I would like this safety net reinstated. Although it might be used VERY rarely when it is there to get back a sweet track i don't even know the name of yet (so can't search…

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for Discussion & Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. **Player/Queue Feature Feedback**

The new player on the pro site is almost unusable.

INCREASE THE SIZE (or at least make it scalable for different devices).
    - We used to be able to see a whole album release or more. Now we can't see more than 4.5 tracks at a time. if you have hundreds of tracks in your player to go through, trying to find a certain one is impossible.

FIX PLAY ORDER AFTER REMOVING A TRACK
    - When you remove a track from the player, the 'track cursor', returns to the top of the list, rather than the next track. If you…

24 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for Discussion & Votes  ·  6 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Beatport Music Store

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base