Beatport Music Store

Please review the existing posts for features and bugs before creating a new forum post.  Votes are the best way to bring attention to feature requests and bugs.  For problems with your account specifically, please reach out to our Customer Care team at support@beatport.com.  You may also explore FAQs here:  https://support.beatport.com/hc/en-us.

Thank you for your feedback!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add "Original Release Date" (sortable)

Re-release labels seem to have taken over Beatport (at least within House / Jackin House genres) and it's detracting significantly from genuine new releases. Please enforce an Original Release Date, which we can sort by and save trawling through these endless re-releases. We want to see new music front and centre. These so-called labels are destroying the Beatport experience.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Beatport, LLC
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. to improve

good morning, it is amazing how beatport link pro that costs U $$ 40 give you a quality of 256 kbp / s. I think that being such a high value should consider a lossless format, such as tidal. thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Beatport Pro MAC App sync REKORBOX

hi,
    I seem to be the only one to use BEATPORT PRO in mac to make my playlist !! I have a synchronization problem with Rekorbox. The XLM file is not read !!! NEED HELP

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I re-purchase songs I've already downloaded.

Sometimes I'm NOT prompted that I've already purchased a song and I re-purchase it. Very frustrating - this should be addressed with several layers of warnings, visually on the track listing, when adding it, or a final warning before purchases.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. song identifier

It would be great if beatport had a option where someone could upload a clip of a song or something like so to identify it. Ive ran across a lot of tracks in mix sets that ive never been able to identify. I even have songs that ive heard in my own mixes that I cant recall the ID of a track and im still searching to this day for that song. Just a idea that others also may find useful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. song identifier

It would be great if beatport had a option where someone could upload a clip of a song or something like so to identify it. Ive ran across a lot of tracks in mix sets that ive never been able to identify. I even have songs that ive heard in my own mixes that I cant recall the ID of a track and im still searching to this day for that song. Just a idea that others also may find useful.

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Can you revamp your website please as it is annoying

Can you revise your website layout as I hate it, it is messy to navigate around if I compare to Traxsource, as I listen to their site and then buy from you, which is not ideal....just keep it simple as I can see top 100 tracks and listen and follow genre. Columns downwards is easy than across with your eyes in my opinion.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. When playing a whole page of search results, playback sometimes skips tracks

I've seen this happen a few times, and I think I have an idea of what's going on. See the screenshot below...

https://i.imgur.com/TDekTcI.png

In this example, I've sorted a bunch of search results by title and then pressed Play All. Notice that some of the tracks with the same name were skipped, although it's also skipped over a track with a unique name. Maybe the player is having trouble with duplicate names.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Genre Addition

please add a hardtrance genre section I find it so hard to find the sort of tunes im looking for with the current genres available

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. purpose of noc

A NOC is designed to help companies manage and monitor their network system without having to do everything manually. Companies set their NOC up to monitor all types of things going on in their network, and it is imperative that it can provide the right information when needed to make sure everything runs smoothly.

To Know More Visit Site - https://www.extnoc.com/network-operations-center/purpose-of-noc/

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Distinguish between which music can only be downloaded one time and music that has unlimited downloads

I would love it if on the music or album page that would be distinguished I hate having to purchase a song only to found out that I will only be able to download it once and then I can't download it again. When you pay nearly 2 dollars per song and 12 dollars per album, this cannot stand.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Mobile version

Hello Beatport,

Can you please do something about the mobile version. There use to be an app, but it disappeared...
    I'm quite a lot on the road and I don't have all time access to my laptop. When I access Beatport from my phone is another format. I can't see the release dates, plus other details...
    How can I use your service, specially LINK and making playlists using my smartphone(android) ?
    Many thanks,
    Daniel

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Increase speed

The speed is ridiculously slow. Am on a 1GB internet connection but Beatport is so slow to use despite the fact that the content is second to none! It;s so frustrating!

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Smarter titles

I have noticed downloads just have the number - would be good to have the full artist and remixer details etc as confusingly two tracks with same name- just number for info- no artist/ remixer/ label etc info

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Make the tracks PLAY

Hello
    Mobile version does not work correctly and it’s getting very frustrating.
    The tracks just stop giving sound. They still play but no sound.
    Haven’t purchased in a while due to this issue and I’m about to leave the site.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Change the colour of available track from Pink to Dark Blue/Red for an already purchased song

Would it be possible to have all songs already purchased display a different colour cost tag, which is obviously shown when logged into your account on Beatport.

For example, the pink cost tag displays Grey when you've placed that song into a specific Cart which you customer has created, or into the Main/Hold Cart

It would be fantastic if the pink colour changed to maybe dark Red or dark Green which signifies the track has already been purchased by the customer

I find myself forgetting what I’ve already purchased, and going through tunes, then when I place a track in…

10 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. (Okt 2019) Add Windows Downloader like Beatport Pro

Please make a Version of Beatport Pro for Windows and Linux plattforms.

That we support only Mac ******** thing is stupid - This "my mac is better than Windows" ends, when you need to upgrade your MAC or want wo work on real Business Envirements/Applications in a Real World (out of Art and Music).

11 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. (Okt 2019) Add Windows Downloader like Beatport Pro

Please make a Version of Beatport Pro for Windows and Linux plattforms.

That we support only Mac ******** thing is stupid - This "my mac is better than Windows" ends, when you need to upgrade your MAC or want wo work on real Business Envirements/Applications in a Real World (out of Art and Music).

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Why don't you recommend tracks that mix into the one I'm looking at?

So I'm sitting here at my friend's place coming up with a quick mix and happen to come back here in need of assistance in finding the BPM/Key of song on the tracklist I'm compiling. (Thank you!)

...then I was thinking about what I wanted to go into next. When I scrolled down to look at the recommended tracks I noticed it was mostly tracks by the artist I was looking at (The Prodigy - We Live Forever) and the 'People also bought' section was just a random assortment of what people bought.

Now this is where maybe I think…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Beatport Music Store

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base