Beatport Music Store

PLEASE REVIEW THE EXISTING REQUESTS FOR FEATURES AND BUGS BEFORE CREATING A FORUM POST. VOTES ARE THE BEST WAY TO GET FEATURE REQUESTS AND BUGS ATTENTION.

How can we improve Beatport Music Store?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. fix your ANNOYING download issues!

plz don't ripp off your customers
    rent some decent servers!!!!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Twitch Music Reviews

Not an existing celebrity, but someone Beatport makes a celebrity promoter or panel of promoters that discuss new releases. They review everything, the good the bad and the fugly - it's basically the same model as gamers use to review new games, play throughs with someone live streaming live mixes, discussions, interviews, discussions, party events or just listening parties - anything live that helps people discover new music creatively etc ...on Twitch...or youtube...or facebook or all the above and keeps a running list of past videos. It's a powerful marketing tool that several other industries other than gaming have adopted…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Filter music per genre, BPM and per Key

Hi friends from Beatport!
    I just realized that i have a lack between 2 musics in my playlist, one is 110 and the following is 118bpm.
    And I'd like to search musics to put between them using BPM and key criteria.

Thanks,

JV

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Schade das man nicht mehr seine MIxe hier hochladen kann ist echt schade das sollte man wieder machen

hallo schade das man hier seine titel die man hier kauft und mischt nicht mehr hochladen kann ich fand das eine sehr gute Sache!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. How to remove an account?

This is a horror trying to do anything in this service as an artist. How to remove shitport account?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customer Support / Help  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Loudness normalized previews

Since there is often a lot of difference in perceived loudness between tracks, it would be nice if the preview could be normalized, like the feature in popular streaming services. (To be clear this only affects the preview in the shop, after purchase you get the file with original loudness)
    I think it would be best to have this feature disabled by default. There could be a checkbox somewhere on the page or in the account settings to enable it.
    You could then even display integrated loudness and true peak information on the track page.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Automatically sort genre on purchase tracks so you dont have to go through them all trying to pick out each genre to download them into fold

Automatically sort purchase tracks in genre order so you dont have to pick out a list of 50 tracks with mixed genres, also number the downloads at the side for how many in each genre we puchase

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. best

best music

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Fix Filtering

Filtering by BPM (and I'm guessing all other filers) does not affect the playlist in the player. The playlist remains the unfiltered playlist.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. log in in mobile

When I use this site in mobile, I am difficult to log in. I touched the logo and username to log in. But, The window fades away. I think The problem have to update. I want to use this site in mobile comfortably.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Ability to hide tracks / artists / labels I know I don't want

I'd like to be able to click a button (i.e. some form of thumbs down) that will then make that track / artist / label no longer show up in my searches, suggestions or on my front page.

This would help me filter out the all the noise and focus on what I actually want to find & buy

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Contest advertisement blocking playlist & player controls

Please remove the contest advertisement or make it disappear after the message has been read. It makes it impossible to access the playlist or play anything in the playlist while browsing on my phone. The message window is completely covering the controls at the bottom of the screen. Thanks

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Public performance license

What about public performance license? How can I use purchased music? Can I play it legally in nightclubs, bars, etc?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Make the 'headphone with heart inside' counter more intuitive

The headphone-heart at top left, with a counter.. it's not intuitive how to get the number to go down. you'd think you'd click it, then listen through the backlog, and it would go to "0", but it basically stays where it is.... Why is that?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Новый! удивительный сервис возможность проигрывать музыку через прочии сервисы для вывода на онлайн радио!!

Не просто описать ! Если это интересно обращайтесь! С удовольствием буду рад помочь в развитии вашего и моего проекта

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. save50

save50 doesnt work "The order does not meet the minimum purchase requirements set by coupon save50." i am spending $99.16 and have 39 tracks - +wav files 99.16 - 29.25 = abut $70 --> over the required $60. wtf???

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. The "show/hide queue" drop down button has stopped working on BeatPort Classic

Is this happening for anybody else? I have tried in chrome and opera to no avail. You click the down arrow to show the playlist and it does nothing. I can no longer view my playlist. The site has become unusable.

thanks

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Beatport Top 100 chart genres not up to date

Using Beatport Pro i experience that the Beatport Top 100 genre list aren't up to date. Lots of genres is missing.

Using Windows 10 64-bit and latest version of Beatport Pro.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Beatport Music Store

Feedback and Knowledge Base