Beatport Music Store

Please review the existing posts for features and bugs before creating a new forum post.  Votes are the best way to bring attention to feature requests and bugs.  For problems with your account specifically, please reach out to our Customer Care team at support@beatport.com.  You may also explore FAQs here:  https://support.beatport.com/hc/en-us.

Thank you for your feedback!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Apple Music & Spotify Playlists - Mobile app

Thought it would be so handy if you were to make playlists for each genre's charts on streaming platforms that were updated every week or so, so we could discover them daily, add them, and buy them later! Similar to how labels do.

Or making a mobile app we can stream from to discover new tunes, and add to the cart or holding bin. I just have no way of accessing beatport's music unless I'm tied down to my pc!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Beatport, LLC
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Can add "Soulful House" genre ?

Need listen to the whole 'house' and 'deep house' sections to find music with the vocals 'Soulful House'. Good idea to make this genre separate "Soulful House" and not listen all the tracks from "house" and "deep"

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Preference for Classic vs Alphanumeric Camelot key

If possible, can you please create a preference where a user can switch between the Camelot Alphanumeric keys and the classic key system. It's faster to search for keys by number, vs having to remember if I have to go from an A-Minor to a B-Flat. Also makes it easier to sort things in Link when I'm trying to compile a quick playlist.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for Discussion & Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fix mobile filters that do not work

iPhone X > chrome, safari, perfect web browsers

choose genres > any genre > tracks

And then trying to use the filters (bpm, key etc), clicking filter does nothing in both mobile and desktop mode. The little hovering frame that contains the filter options does not appear. This is a long time problem on mobile.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Bug Filed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Hello Beat Port, I have been a loyal customer for many years. However, it is absolutely necessary to review your editorial line because, to

Hello Beat Port, I have been a loyal customer for many years. However, it is absolutely necessary to review your editorial line because, to make it quick and simple) 80% of the pieces proposed in particular in tech, deep, house and techhouse have no interest musically When after 3 hours of research we finally fall on a bomb, we get really says that you have to be more selective because it's discouraging and your image is getting poorer, so we go to other sites where we do not have to listen to 80 rotten tracks before finding a bomb. It's…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Sort by and display purchase date for tracks in Library download queue

Please add a way to see the purchase date by each entry in the download queue. If someone makes a large purchase they may not know the exact number of tracks or when they have reached the end of the current order when they are downloading.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. bug report

https://www.beatport.com/track/recluse-feat-mikaela-original-mix/12368253 this track lasts 06:59 if I look at the page, but in the player it lasts 06:60.. Didn't know you guys could stretch a minute with a second!! ;-)

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Bug Filed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Same title different label - no info that you have already bought a title with another label

When you reach an amount of your track where you might not remember if you bought a truck there is this function that you Beatport says that you already bought it which is good, so you don't buy a title twice.

But when you don't remember a title you already bought which is released on another label you're able to buy it again which doesn't make any sense...

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Sort within "Top 100" for genres.

It would be nice to be able to sort the Top 100 lists so we can get through current songs much quicker.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please improve mobile site experience on iPhone.

Please improve mobile site experience on iPhone. It's great to be able to hunt for tracks when I am away from my laptop but I get the feeling no developers from Beatport do the same. Functions on the player don't seem to be programmed for iPhone (they are unresponsive or lack logical responses). For example I don't seem to be able to clear the player? Or I the website doesn't respond when I try to load a set of tracks from a playlist or release.

Please pretend lots of people have iPhones and would like to search for tracks using…

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Reserve the HYPE classification only for emerging labels

The idea of ​​the HYPE ranking is really good because it gives the possibility to minor labels and emerging artists to get noticed.
    Unfortunately, however, I have created that in recent times, in the Hype (Trance) ranking, there are the sub labels of the major labels and with them there are already established producers.
    This has become a second ranking for major labels and major artists, taking away the possibility for emerging labels and artists to make themselves known.
    I therefore ask that only minor labels be included in the HYPE classification, as it was at the beginning.
    I find…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Beatport Link and Rekordbox

Please show the song's release date in Rekordbox via Beatport Link.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Slow downloads

Beatport downloads are usually around 100-200kb/s which is far too slow. I have a connection 144mbit connection so it's ridicilous to have this slow downloads everytime I use Beatport

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Beatport Pro checkout asking to download fonts after updating payment info

When you are using the Beatport Pro app for osx there is a bug which causes the app to continuouslly request permission to download font packs. If you accept it will ask again for a different font this time.

To reproduce:

put song in cart, go to checkout, click update payment info, make a change using the web app.

When you return to the app the iframe thing will refresh and it will ask to download fonts. If you back out and come back in the issue will continue until you restart the app.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. mobile flat Deutsche Telekom - StreamOn

For German customers of Deutsche Telekom, Beatport have to join the StreamOn service. Several big ones already joined: e.g. Soundcloud, Apple Music, Spotify, Deezer, Napster, amazon Music, and many more
    The big advantage is that the monthly data-volume will not be used-up while streaming with a StreamOn partner

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Replace the mouse-hover pop-up menus (chart release dates, genre, sub-genre etc.) with click activated pop-up menus.

When browsing on a mobile device all the hover-activated pop up menus on the site cannot be accessed and so any granular control of, say, what DJ charts to listen to is lost and that is such a pain. Replace these mobile-unfriendly hover-menus with click-activated menus.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Adjust the master Tempo BPM of the player

Why can't we adjust the tempo master of the player, when we listen a new track? I think it could be a innovative idea if we can choose the tempo of the player than we can have a better idea of a track if we want to play this last in an other style.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When you are looking for songs

When you are looking for songs, the sudden change of sound hurts the ears, it would be nice if the volume changes a bit slower and not so abrupt when changing the song. my ears may be a bit broken, but it's normal in the djs

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Search engine is really bad

The search engine is really bad. I searched for Gai Barone Boston on beatport. No results. But I knew it was released so after a quick google search I found it on YOUR site... And this is not the first time this has happened.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Beatport Music Store

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base