Beatport Music Store

Please review the existing posts for features and bugs before creating a new forum post.  Votes are the best way to bring attention to feature requests and bugs.  For problems with your account specifically, please reach out to our Customer Care team at support@beatport.com.  You may also explore FAQs here:  https://support.beatport.com/hc/en-us.

Thank you for your feedback!

How can we improve Beatport Music Store?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Adjust Genre !

Hi, We are a label and we are very bothered with the genre of our tracks !
    All of our tracks are "Big room" genre, but always get it on Dance or electro house, and the craziest : in hardcore... Big room = 128 bpm hardcore = 180bpm...
    So you see how it is embarrasing for us and our artists who see their track in so BAD category.
    We told us to our distrubutor more than 20 times, they ask for an update with the good genre, but Beatport never change it !
    So could you create the posibility for…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Beatport, LLC
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. increase bandwidth

i have to download 252 tracks one by one because apparently after all these years you still havent added a download all system and to make things worse all these stupid downloads are going at 3kb/s. then my browser will only do about 6 at a time. ive just spent 75 quid and this is ridiculous

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Agreguen Una Forma De Pagar Que Sea Por Efecty! Muchos No Tienen Tarjeta y Con Efecty Todos Pueden Hacer Sin Tarjeta.

Por Favor Mas Que Una Sugerencia Es Una Petición! Agreguen Una Forma De Pagar Que Sea Por Efecty! Muchos No Tienen Tarjeta Para Pagar Lo Que Quieren Comprar y Les Aseguro Que Aumentaría Demasiado Las Ventas Ya Que Cualquiera Puede Tener Acceso A Un Punto Efecty y Así Todos Estarían Satisfechos Ya Que Pueden Acercarse A Un Punto Efecty y Desfrutar De Lo Que Tanto Desea y Es Un Método Muy Beneficioso Para Todos! Espero Que Puedan Hacerlo. Por Que Llevo Demasiado Tiempo Reuniendo Dinero y Quisiera Invertirlo En Beatport. Gracias Por La Atención!. Les Envió Un Gran Abrazo A…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Track Cart - Drop-down Bar.

For the love of god make your overly-sensitive drop-down bar to add to Tracks Cart more intuitive. I have many different Carts and 99% of the time I can't scroll down them without the the drop-down completely disappearing.

This occurs when moving the Pointer over to the actual adjustable Bar, as soon as you get close poof!! It's gone.

Using this is excruciating!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. publicly reproduce material

Can I publicly reproduce material bought on beatport on dance floors? If not, how to be?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customer Support / Help  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Cartmenu not working in firefox since update

With chromion browsers i get a css/js coded scrolbar, in FF there are only the items visible that reach maxheight.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Why the fuck do I have to pay extra for .wav? That makes no sense..

Why the fuck do I have to pay extra for .wav? That makes no sense!! - Won't use your service anymore..

also.. why is there a number inside the Track title & no tags?? for what do I pay the extra money for .wav?

Bandcamp is way better & I feel like they are more in favor of the listeners & musicians interests... not like this shit

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. To give download tool to us or fucking something

new down loader for Windows, please

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 検索ができなくなっている。

検索やカートを開く機能が使えなくなっている。

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. beartport pro is INVASIVE. stop collecting user data on the sly.

no one's fooled. stop this now. its bad practice and turned a great site into anothe ciorporate privacy-violating pile of crap. seriously i gave you money, let me download what i bought. yes as simple as that.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Monthly service

Can Beatport just offer a monthly service like Itunes and spodify but the tracks can be used in dj softwares

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Better track samples!

The track samples are terrible. You need to train your people to feature the part of the track where everything is fully developed, the main part, not the beginning, and if there is a big breakdown, and you can't get all of it, make sure you get the latter part, so we can hear how it drops!! They always cut off, totally unacceptable, and any DJ would know this, even a hack! Also you need to learn what electro is, not electro-house, actual electro as in techno/breaks electro! Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. stop sending me emails and advertising discount codes to me that cannot be redeemed

stop sending me emails about discount codes that cannot be redeemed. And stop advertising discount codes on my profile login that can't be used.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. List mode

How do i get the list in the top 100 of a genre back to top to bottom instead of left to right then next line? I really don't like this setup. I find it very confusing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Go back to simple lists not 3 tunes per line

It's much harder to search long lists of tunes with them organized the way you've just changed the site - 3 'cells' per line, instead of just one line per tune. Did anyone ask end users what they'd prefer before this change?

And two clicks to simply play a tune, clicking on '...' before you get to the 'play' icon, and having to click '...' to get back again... What a mess.

No need to over-engineer the site guys. Worked perfectly well before this change. Not happy.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Where is my music?

I have downloaded nearly 40 tracks, and 5 of them are showing up in my downloads. This has happened before. I don't understand.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Separate hardcore from hard techno

Do staff even read these forums anymore? Anyways...

Recent adjustments made to the genre categories have been really good, including merging the glitch hop and break categories and recently distinguishing bass house as its own genre, but the glaring difference between hard techno and hardcore is still here after all this time. No hard techno DJ is interested in anything past 140 bpm, and no hardcore DJ is going to go slower than 150, so why these two distinctly different genres are fused together is beyond me. The hard techno scene is evidently far more active on Beatport than hardcore,…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Alles gut

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. All right

All right!

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customer Support / Help  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Have a music player that doesn't skip to random songs. If you want to hear a playlist you have to delete your complete queue just to hear it

I know people having been asking this for years and nothing ever happens. No wonder everyone is using traxsource. Seeya beatport!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?

Beatport Music Store

Feedback and Knowledge Base