Beatport Music Store

Please review the existing posts for features and bugs before creating a new forum post.  Votes are the best way to bring attention to feature requests and bugs.  For problems with your account specifically, please reach out to our Customer Care team at support@beatport.com.  You may also explore FAQs here:  https://support.beatport.com/hc/en-us.

Thank you for your feedback!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Select Format of Download

Please put a button for the subscribers of beatport link for select the format of a re-download like this https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wf8cfsGwrBBocMwFGooh403ymseV-Y5Q/view?usp=sharing

And next to the combobox a Download Button

This is to not have to change format with any software

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Beatport, LLC
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. free downloads for music i already paid for and own.

so i wont be using beatport as my new music downloader. ive just downloaded a bunch of songs which i had to download individually or pay an extra price to download all at the same time. so ive downloaded all my songs only to find ive missed out on one because of poor download (clear problem with this) . i then go to find this song again to download it properly but what, i have to pay 70 cents for a song i just bought?!?! where the is the logic in that?? your system is and i wont be using…

10 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. (Okt 2019) Add Windows Downloader like Beatport Pro

Please make a Version of Beatport Pro for Windows and Linux plattforms.

That we support only Mac ******** thing is stupid - This "my mac is better than Windows" ends, when you need to upgrade your MAC or want wo work on real Business Envirements/Applications in a Real World (out of Art and Music).

73 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Not able to copy Beatport-Link playlist to Shopping Cart

Currently I have to pick each file and manually add it to my shopping cart from my BeatportLink Playlist. This is oppressive as I usually add 50-100 tracks to these playlists weekly. To take the time and add one track at a time to a cart is very time consuming, and cumbersome. If I have the ability to choose to add my BLink playlist to a shopping cart, its going to make shopping a lot easier.

Also

If a file that is in my BLink Playlist is not stream-able because of copyright issues, I should still be able to add…

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Download Speed

The Download speed is a joke - with around 100 kbps and a maximum of 6 tracks at a time it can take up some time to download a medium sized order.

The download speed beatport is offering is absolutely outdated and annoying.

11 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Make shopping carts (and playlists) drag and drop

Building up your shopping cart, and library, can be super time consuming and fiddly with the amount of steps you have to go through just to add a song to a cart or playlist.

Drag and dropping building would be super (just like spotify)...

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Media player not usable

Hello Beatport community!

Something strange happened today, the player looks mostly unresponsive or broke:

• some tracks stops somewhere before the middle, unable to shuffle trough the track, the play button starting the track playback from the start - issue encountered into Afro House/Releases section;

• when jumping into a track trough the waveform, the music stops, without having shown the play button, starts to play back when jumping on other side of the song - encountered on Afro House / Tracks section.

Tested on Windows 10 + Chrome browser version 85.0.4183.102 (Official Build) (64-bit) & macOS 10.15 + Chrome version 84.0.4147.125…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Create a Beatport mobile app to allow mobile browsing and creation of Playlists whilst on the move for Beatport link.

There used to be a Beatport app on the app store that was great for browsing tunes and adding to your bin whilst at work or commuting. With Beatport link this would allow us to curate playlists on the go. I'm not sure why the app was ever removed but it was a great feature that made selecting tunes during the week really simple.

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Can we better integrate the 'my playlist feature' with the 'cart' for buying tracks?

I create playlists in beatport, import them in Recordbox, play around with them and make a selection. Then when I want to buy those tracks to move to USB I need to manually search for the tracks again in beatport and add them to the cart (and download, and copy to playlist again, copy hotcues and the move to USB).
    This should be easier and pls start by adding optin to buy tracks straight from playlist.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add sort by release date in "Pending Downloads"

There's no way to sort by release date in the section for pending downloads. This would be handy, when a lot of pre-orders have been made.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. The website does not work good anymore in Chrome. Just did the update, but still the same. I can't play song and i can't go to other genres

The website does not work good anymore in Chrome. Just did the update, but still the same. I can't play songs and i can't go to other genres.

Artworks also not loading

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 18 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Beatport Pro

Please update the Beatport Pro software and keep it alive cause the GUI on the Website is absolutely not the same. Indicator for played track, selectable download folder, better visualization... pro users need this features!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Search Songs based on 'words' in song

I want to be able to search for songs based on a word. So if the song has 'House' in the lyrics for example, I want to search those songs. Same for the word 'Base' or 'Friday' for example. When I do a lyric based mix, this is a really important aspect of music that takes hours to sift through. Having this feature would speed up that process immensely!

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Promo Tab on Mac OS App + Smartphone App

Hi,
    I'm a DJ and Radioshow creator since 1991.
    Beatport Pro APP is very helpfull, I use it to buy new stuff on my computer.
    It will be cool to have it on my Smartphone too.
    The seconds suggestion I can make is aslo to create a PROMO categorie with future release.
    as it is already exist it in the web site, I Think.

Keep on the good job guys
    KR
    Niko Refresh

the

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Get a better research button and better log in system

Hi,

Since i am using Beatport, I encouter many bugs, first and big one, almost each time I open a new windows of beatport, your website is asking me to log in. to give an exemple: I am going on beatport by myself, I log in, a first window is open, then i will be on google, and clic on a link that will open a second windows and then again its asking me to log in (if i go on my first window, and select something beatport will ask me to log in again!!!) then while this 2 windows…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please bring back Hardtechno!

splitting techno into two subgenres is the worst decision ever!!! We want Hardtechno back.
    Wtf is peak time driving techno...

9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

Beatport Music Store

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base