Beatport Music Store

PLEASE REVIEW THE EXISTING REQUESTS FOR FEATURES AND BUGS BEFORE CREATING A FORUM POST. VOTES ARE THE BEST WAY TO GET FEATURE REQUESTS AND BUGS ATTENTION.

How can we improve Beatport Music Store?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. To Much Bad Music To Go Through Not Enough Time

I used to purchase music at Beat Port all the time years ago. Every time I come back to start working on my collection again there is so much bad music to go through I lose interest after a few hundred tracks. I dont think most people have time to sort through thousands of tracks to find one or two worth keeping. I like ALL good music in every genre but its to hard to search for hours and hours. I suggest a better filter group and/or deeper subcategories. The stock pile of electronic music is too deep. Also it…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Disable outline-css in Firefox

In Firefox, the interaction with the UI is very ugly because of the outline and inconsistent with other browsers like Chrome. A simple css rule
    * {
    outline: none;
    }
    would do the trick.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Remember me option at login doesn't work!

I'm on Safari for Mac, High Sierra (latest version).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. All of those different artists, and you don't have Mark Thornton's Inner Peace? Your members want more than just brand new music.

It would be nice to be able to find more older tracks (in my case, trance). They are so hard to find even if you do actually have them. Search results are always skewed to things that were released like 5 minutes ago, but not everyone uses this site for only the newest music. Also, I would love to purchase the Inner Peace EP by Mark Thornton, but it isn't available.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Provide us with a "Download All" Button

Create a button that will download all tracks from an album after purchasing it. All tracks should be contained within a .zip format file in order to make management easier and also reduce file size (save bandwidth + storage).

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Artist Releases Page w/ Only Their Specific Releases Not Releases They've Appeared On

I'm not sure if this is feature or feedback, but here goes. First off, love Beatport! Thanks for all you do, my life isn't the same without it.

When I'm digging into a new artist I love to look through their releases. Beatport lumps all of an artist's releases with all the releases that they've appeared on, which makes it a lot to sort through. Spotify does a good job of this as a reference.

Anyway, thanks for reading!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Sort Function on Hold-Bin Beatport Web

Sort Function on Hold-Bin Beatport Web. At cart categorie it is possible. Would be nice.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Bill´s

Hi Guys,
    Unfortunately, I miss some bills from 2017 but I need!
    Unfortunately there is no way to download old invoices on Beatport.
    A really bad service, if you look at other potale.

Maybe you make an effort to set up this service once.
    Otherwise I will not be able to shop with you in the future.

greeting
    Kersten

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Disable track display as cards on 15'' screens

I'm on my 15'' Macbook and the website defaults to the card view, which I personally find rather awful. If I stretch my browser window a tiny bit over the corner of the screen it then defaults back to a list view. Now how about we set the switching width just a little lower so all 15'' screen users don't have to suffer through a view that seems more appropriate for small devices?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make the downloads work

The downloads off this site don't actually save too my phone so I can't copy them too cd and mix with on my cdjs juno download works a lot better

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make the downloads work

The downloads off this site don't actually save too my phone so I can't copy them too cd and mix with on my cdjs juno download works a lot better

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Search and Sort Downloaded Music

I'd love the ability to search and sort through the MyAccounts / Downloads page. I have over 6000 songs and sometimes need to go back and sort through the content either by artist / track etc.. rather than in the order I have bought my music.

It would be super helpful to search with your own music / downloads and the ability to sort in Downloads seems to be broken (or non-functioning) as well as the extend view to 150 tracks per page does nothing...

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When there's a sale, post the terms.

Annoying that there was a limit on the times you could use the CYBERSALE code (2x) and that this information wasn't made available anywhere.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Improve sorting and filtering of "Available" Downloads

Not sure why all new "available" downloads are lumped in there with the previously purchased (and downloaded) tracks. I have 1400++ in that folder!

You already have the folder structure - so how about putting ONLY recent purchases in Available? When they get downloaded, they could automatically move to the Downloaded folder.

Would be great to be able to use the existing filtering tool on Available Downloads (not just on playlists).

The sorting order for "Downloaded" makes no sense. (eg I'm currently on Downloaded Ascending, it's showing the tracks i just bought at the top of the list and then…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add previous and next page button for the navigation in the app

Keep an history of the navigation to be able to navigate easily to our previous results.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. masterground

I heard a sample of song “cola” and I decided to buy and download song. But in the end the song I bought and the song I heard is not the same. I am really unsatisfied and disappointed. Can you explain what is going on?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customer Support / Help  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add SofortÜberweisung as Payment method.

I hope to see a SOFORTÜberweisung (https://www.sofort.com) as a payment method.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. я 4 раза карту подтвердил так и не скачал

4 раза подтвердил карту банка, что за конченый сайт у вас, проще у ваших соседей забрать трэки за меньшую стоимость

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Being Researched  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. See artist all time top ten, not just the time frame limited latest top ten in artists page.

When you check artist page and the TOP TEN tracks listing on the right then it does not list old tracks from that artist while it should...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?

Beatport Music Store

Feedback and Knowledge Base