Beatport Music Store

Please review the existing posts for features and bugs before creating a new forum post.  Votes are the best way to bring attention to feature requests and bugs.  For problems with your account specifically, please reach out to our Customer Care team at support@beatport.com.  You may also explore FAQs here:  https://support.beatport.com/hc/en-us.

Thank you for your feedback!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Music playback slow in Chrome

Since the music player was updated a few weeks ago, songs take significantly more time to load and play in Chrome. Playback in Firefox is fine, but painfully slow in Chrome. Tested this issue on multiple computers, cleaned out the cache, confirmed good connections with network speed tests, updated to latest version of Chrome, etc., but the poor performance remains the same in Chrome.

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Beatport, LLC
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Being Researched  ·  14 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Improve website speed, PLEASE.

I've just lost 50% discount because I couldn't reach last step before the payment, even reloading the page was useless. Shopping tracks on Beatport has become very disappointing. Also the track's preview is going slower day by day. Discovering new artists, labels or tracks became impossible. Site performances make me feel very sad, because Beatport has always been my best tool for track digging until today.

21 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Being Researched  ·  2 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Preference for Classic vs Alphanumeric Camelot key

If possible, can you please create a preference where a user can switch between the Camelot Alphanumeric keys and the classic key system. It's faster to search for keys by number, vs having to remember if I have to go from an A-Minor to a B-Flat. Also makes it easier to sort things in Link when I'm trying to compile a quick playlist.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for Discussion & Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. (Okt 2019) Add Windows Downloader like Beatport Pro

Please make a Version of Beatport Pro for Windows and Linux plattforms.

That we support only Mac ******** thing is stupid - This "my mac is better than Windows" ends, when you need to upgrade your MAC or want wo work on real Business Envirements/Applications in a Real World (out of Art and Music).

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Distinguish between which music can only be downloaded one time and music that has unlimited downloads

I would love it if on the music or album page that would be distinguished I hate having to purchase a song only to found out that I will only be able to download it once and then I can't download it again. When you pay nearly 2 dollars per song and 12 dollars per album, this cannot stand.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Mobile version

Hello Beatport,

Can you please do something about the mobile version. There use to be an app, but it disappeared...
    I'm quite a lot on the road and I don't have all time access to my laptop. When I access Beatport from my phone is another format. I can't see the release dates, plus other details...
    How can I use your service, specially LINK and making playlists using my smartphone(android) ?
    Many thanks,
    Daniel

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Increase speed

The speed is ridiculously slow. Am on a 1GB internet connection but Beatport is so slow to use despite the fact that the content is second to none! It;s so frustrating!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Fix mobile filters that do not work

iPhone X > chrome, safari, perfect web browsers

choose genres > any genre > tracks

And then trying to use the filters (bpm, key etc), clicking filter does nothing in both mobile and desktop mode. The little hovering frame that contains the filter options does not appear. This is a long time problem on mobile.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Bug Filed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Smarter titles

I have noticed downloads just have the number - would be good to have the full artist and remixer details etc as confusingly two tracks with same name- just number for info- no artist/ remixer/ label etc info

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Make the tracks PLAY

Hello
    Mobile version does not work correctly and it’s getting very frustrating.
    The tracks just stop giving sound. They still play but no sound.
    Haven’t purchased in a while due to this issue and I’m about to leave the site.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Change the colour of available track from Pink to Dark Blue/Red for an already purchased song

Would it be possible to have all songs already purchased display a different colour cost tag, which is obviously shown when logged into your account on Beatport.

For example, the pink cost tag displays Grey when you've placed that song into a specific Cart which you customer has created, or into the Main/Hold Cart

It would be fantastic if the pink colour changed to maybe dark Red or dark Green which signifies the track has already been purchased by the customer

I find myself forgetting what I’ve already purchased, and going through tunes, then when I place a track in…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Why don't you recommend tracks that mix into the one I'm looking at?

So I'm sitting here at my friend's place coming up with a quick mix and happen to come back here in need of assistance in finding the BPM/Key of song on the tracklist I'm compiling. (Thank you!)

...then I was thinking about what I wanted to go into next. When I scrolled down to look at the recommended tracks I noticed it was mostly tracks by the artist I was looking at (The Prodigy - We Live Forever) and the 'People also bought' section was just a random assortment of what people bought.

Now this is where maybe I think…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Playlist auto-scrolls so that now-playing track is at the top

As far as I can tell this doesn't add anything but it does make it more annoying to navigate the playlist, especially as now it's only 3 tracks in size. I may want to still see the track before the track which is now playing. A button that does this would be preferable, rather that it doing it automatically. thanks

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for Discussion & Votes  ·  3 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. FLAC Support on Beatport Pro

I think it's pretty obvious why FLAC is better than AIFF. But regardless if you sell it or not, I convert my files to FLAC. The only downside: Beatport Pro doesn't allow to add Flac files to the library. And that makes it impossible to use cool features like fe. adding missing artwork etc.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Melodic House Crate Diggers release Sept 2019

I don't know what dude compiled the Melodic House Crate Diggers release but that dude nailed it! Not a boring track in the bunch. I downloaded the whole thing. I never do that. I don't even do that for Mr. John Digweed whom I am excited to see tomorrow night. I spend at least a car payment a month on new music. I had never heard a single track on that entire thing. So now I'm wondering, what else did I miss? Have that same guy make me a list. You could even call it a DJ concierge service. If…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please improve mobile site experience on iPhone.

Please improve mobile site experience on iPhone. It's great to be able to hunt for tracks when I am away from my laptop but I get the feeling no developers from Beatport do the same. Functions on the player don't seem to be programmed for iPhone (they are unresponsive or lack logical responses). For example I don't seem to be able to clear the player? Or I the website doesn't respond when I try to load a set of tracks from a playlist or release.

Please pretend lots of people have iPhones and would like to search for tracks using…

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add a button on each track page to add it to playlist for Link

since the search on the playlists for link is so bad why not just add a way to add tracks to your playlists via the standard site.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Apple Music & Spotify Playlists - Mobile app

Thought it would be so handy if you were to make playlists for each genre's charts on streaming platforms that were updated every week or so, so we could discover them daily, add them, and buy them later! Similar to how labels do.

Or making a mobile app we can stream from to discover new tunes, and add to the cart or holding bin. I just have no way of accessing beatport's music unless I'm tied down to my pc!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Can add "Soulful House" genre ?

Need listen to the whole 'house' and 'deep house' sections to find music with the vocals 'Soulful House'. Good idea to make this genre separate "Soulful House" and not listen all the tracks from "house" and "deep"

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Beatport Music Store

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base