Beatport Music Store

PLEASE REVIEW THE EXISTING REQUESTS FOR FEATURES AND BUGS BEFORE CREATING A FORUM POST. VOTES ARE THE BEST WAY TO GET FEATURE REQUESTS AND BUGS ATTENTION.

How can we improve Beatport Music Store?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. **Printer Friendly Receipts**

at the moment you need a lot of cartridge to print receipts, black background and a lot of advertising on the receipt. makes no sense on a receipt. think of that some people need that for tax office and so on. so a professional receipt would be great. to have the receipts in your account settings to look up former receipts would be great. thanks for that :)

44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    11 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. ''OLD'' Featured new releases System

the OLD Featured new releases System was better.
    now every week you throw one or two new release here and there and keep the old ones from previous weeks. what's up? this is bull*** now. people look for new releases they only want stuff throw at their faces in the genres pages because they are lazy

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Get rid of the orange pre-release tracks in my beatport.

Hey guys

I've been using you since 2005 and fully understand the need for evolvement and innovation. You have made some great changes and developments over the years, yet you've also made some bad calls too.

Now i make this comment as a customer, but I am also a label owner that uses the site and at first I thought, it would be great to see our tracks at the top of 'my beatport'. However, now after a few weeks as a consumer and after running through my weekly routine in buying tunes I do have to say....

This pre-release…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Invoice download

It would be great if you could download the entire bills a year, in the customer's account.

It facilitates the creation of the tax return.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. pre order is the worst idea

Why are you add the pre order choice? It's completely bullshit. Because you try to sell the released songs on pre order like a new track. I think you didn't understand the pre order mind. And these songs always on top and i couldn't check what is new because of your useless pre order idea. Also your mobile app is crap. I couldn't check anything on that app (new songs, my profile, etc.). And your app for macbook pro doesn't work. It always warn me about login but i can't. When you try to add something new you failed. It…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Non mp3 pricing

Ok, first off, your site wiped my text when I logged in, and there are 404s all over the place, fix the damn site.

Now the real reason I'm here: fix the pricing on music. I don't care if you charge me $0.75 per song to not have a lossy format (mp3) if I am buying individual songs. BUT I do not want to pay $42 for a $22 album just because I don't want mp3. Bandcamp doesn't charge at all for different formats, and it offers FLAC which I would much prefer.

If you are worried about bandwidth: use…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. **Cover Art in Cart/Hold Bins**

Thought I'd start a separate item;

The Releases, and the Recommended sections of my cart have cover art thumbnails. Why doesn't the track list? Is this planned / still being rolled out?

Thanks BP !

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Planned  ·  BeatportRobertBeatportRobert responded

Thanks for the feedback. This is certainly work that is planned to be completed. We’ll reach out when this work is done in both the cart and the hold bin.

8. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The Accountant (2016) Movie Download Free >>>TV

The.Accountant.is.an.upcoming.American.action.thriller.film.directed.by.Gavin.O'Connor,.written.by.Bill.Dubuque,.and.starring.Ben.Affleck,.Anna.Kendrick,.J.K.....Mon,.10.OctCrime.·.As.a.math.savant.uncooks.the.books.for.a.new.client,.the.Treasury.Department.closes.in.......Discuss.The.Accountant.(2016).on.the.IMDb.message.boards.»..Getting.Started.|.Contributor.Zone.»....?.May.12,.2016.-.Uploaded.by.Movieclips.TrailersThe.Accountant.Official.Trailer.#1.(2016).-.Ben.Affleck.Movie.HD.A.forensic.accountant.un-cooks.the.books....

Go>>>>> http://highrankingnews.com/the-accountant-2016-gavin-oconnor-movie-download-free-tv/

Go>>>>> http://highrankingnews.com/the-accountant-2016-gavin-oconnor-movie-download-free-tv/

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. **Show 'info' details on hover as well as click**

It would be handy to have the playing track 'info' popup appear when hovering with a mouse and when clicked/tapped. I'm using this area a lot on desktop and the additional click gets a little annoying on lengthy visits.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We Are X (2016) Movie Watch Online & Download

We Are X (English 2016) Watch Free online,We Are X (English 2016) Download Full Movie,We Are X (English 2016)
    Download Movie Torrent,We Are X (English ...

Go>>>>> http://highrankingnews.com/we-are-x-2016-movie-watch-online-download/

Go>>>>> http://highrankingnews.com/we-are-x-2016-movie-watch-online-download/

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. **Player Queue Feedback**

It's currently way too cramped for people that like to queue up lots of music to check through! Something like the queue on the old site would work much better - we could see a large number of tracks at once, more easily find tracks that we wanted to listen back to, sort things by name/artist/label... relegating it to a small section of the available window noticeably knocks its functionality back.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for Discussion & Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. getting more custom

reward loyal customers with small permanant discount, or even better always do small discount on orders £25 + maybe .. i often miss beatport deals or dont have enough in my basket that day to qualify for the discount. and i dont like storing tunes waiting for a deal as i like to have them the day i found them. this means i go buy my tunes from amazon for 99p ish, and what they dont have i get from juno, and then whats left i get from beatport ... be great to only need beatport

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Kick out spamming labels

Kick out labels that have toxic effect on beatport's track portfolio.

I'm a regular buyer from the breaks section.

There, some label called "Karma" uses many different names/sublabels ("Karmabreeze", "Karma Pure", "Karma Elements", "Karmatones", "Moogment" etc.) to release the same tracks over and over and over again.

It is not of any benefit for your users. Actually I'm confident Beatport is missing revenue here, as my "new tracks" playlist is filled up with tracks I haven't bought the last twenty (no kidding) times I heard it.

This wasted time could way better be spent on tracks that are actually releasing…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I would say that your whole dealeo is tweaked out.

There needs to be some careful consideration to the fact that most people don't like techno type music. To those who are interested, there needs to be some management clarification on genre and categorization of what a person is looking for, and educate them on what it is. If the whole field of techno is people on meth, there is brain damage that occurs through the use. The fallout is people unable to understand how to do business anymore. The site used to be cool. I have never found your top ten list ever blowing my mind. There is a…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. **Played Track Indicator**

It's mentally fatigue-ing to scroll through years and decades worth of music for artists/labels (although there's a joy in it too). Once i've listened to a song, i've either put it in a cart or I don't want it. I don't need to see it anymore.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Highlight tracks by the artist I'm searching

Highlight artist's tracks - especially useful when viewing compilations and such.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. DJ Video Section

DJ Video Section UX cound be more friendly:

- Video Preview Thumbnail is not showed.
    - Only list with ugly links exists.
    - Video plays only on a separate page, not "out of the box"

Regards

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base