Beatport Pro for Mac

Welcome to the Beatport Pro for Mac forum, you can provide feedback and feature requests for the app here. Any bugs can be reported here as well so please provide as much detail as possible, including your machine specs.

Suggestions / Comments (please one item per post so we can manage your requests)

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Deleting youre cart's

How can it be possible that you can delete youre main cart just klicking backspace once, and when you try to undo it, it just brings some track to other cart what you have deleted earlier?!

Now lost main cart and all of the tracks there :(
    -Jani

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Escape secondary menue by pushing escape button

would help to get out of menues

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Beatport pro app for OS X re-design

Is there any plans to remake the OS X app to fit the new Yosemite/El Capitan plain design?

It would be really great for those who like the new style of how application look like. I mean visually.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Select track when importing or dubble cliking to open. just like itunes

When i drag and drop my music file into betport pro or duble click in the finder the beatport pro app open but it doesnt load the file i just imported.
    Cn you make this a feature? it would be much easier to edit the track info if the track was loaded insted of using the search tab to find that specific track we just imported.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Detailed view (right panel) - Allow to scroll track same as in player

Hi. I often click on the right waveform to scroll track but it does not work. Please make it act the same as in player on the bottom.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please stop ignoring the overwhelming number of requests to allow column sort in Store

Please stop ignoring the overwhelming number of user requests to allow column sorting in the Store...

This blatantly transparent effort to maximize profits by preventing loyal and obviously highly-engaged customers from shopping efficiently will only continue to alienate otherwise satisfied users who will vanish the moment a competitor actually caters to our needs and desires, rather than just cynically attempting to mislead us into inadvertently paying more for less and making the entire user experience increasingly frustrating in the process.

To treat well-paying customers, that are more likely noticing this scheme than not, is as foolish from a business perspective…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Being Researched  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ratings of some Beatport-processed files don't display well in Traktor

Beatport surprised me by out-of-the-box interpreting correctly the ratings I rated using Foobar. *AND* as Traktor initially looked at the "iTunes Library file" it (Traktor) also interpreted them well - all out-of-the-box. But the next day, tracks processed and rated in Beatport and then read by Traktor - did not have their ratings "seen" by Traktor. What can I do to make it work again, as in the forst time?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Being Researched  ·  1 comment  ·  Customer Support / Help  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Beatport Pro for Mac

Feedback and Knowledge Base