Beatport Pro for Mac

Welcome to the Beatport Pro for Mac forum, you can provide feedback and feature requests for the app here. Any bugs can be reported here as well so please provide as much detail as possible, including your machine specs.

Suggestions / Comments (please one item per post so we can manage your requests)

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. preload next song

When going through charts, playlists, top 100s, pressing period to go to the next track.. its very disrupting to having to wait for the track to buffer.

Can the app please preload the next track so this plays instantly.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Multiple release on different labels

Is it possible to group titles by the same artists.
    In many cases you have a titles/artist released on different labels or compilations.
    For now you have it in a filtered list multiples times.
    Grouping those tracks would be very helpful and does reduce the list of tracks.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Preview Track with changeable tempo (6%/10%/16%/WIDE)

I would like to play a track that has 125 BPM at 6% Accuracy or Higher accuracy.
    As will play if the track set tempo to 134 BPM (+ 7.2%).

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Why can't I download tracks I've purchased on Mac OS Sierra (10.12) or higher?

I have the latest version (2.4.0, (171)), on Mac OS 10.12.6. When I download a track I've purchased, it hangs the app after the first track is finished (but doesn't remove it from the UI).

A more convenient downloader is the only reason I have the app, and it's unusable because of this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Tracks not Syncing

Once i Sync a WAV File and close beatport it looses the sync next time i open the software and i have to do it all again.

also when im syncing its comming up with the wrong files even though it is searching the full beatport file name?! I.E 9625054_La_Fiesta_Original_Mix

surely with a name like that beat port should be able to auto sync every single file immediately rather than having to go through each track???

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Customer Support / Help  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Tracks not Syncing

Once i Sync a WAV File and close beatport it looses the sync next time i open the software and i have to do it all again.

also when im syncing its comming up with the wrong files even though it is searching the full beatport file name?! I.E 9625054_La_Fiesta_Original_Mix

surely with a name like that beat port should be able to auto sync every single file immediately rather than having to go through each track???

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customer Support / Help  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I suggest: play the track at xxx BPM

I should like to listen all the track at the same bpm, or to have a pitch adjust

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. фаилы купил, но из-за сбоя соединения пропала закачка треков, и сейчас они у меня помечены как не доступные

фаилы купил, но из-за сбоя соединения пропала закачка треков, и сейчас они у меня помечены как не доступные

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customer Support / Help  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. фаилы купил, но из-за сбоя соединения пропала закачка треков, и сейчас они у меня помечены как не доступные

фаилы купил, но из-за сбоя соединения пропала закачка треков, и сейчас они у меня помечены как не доступные.
    Исправте!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I can't seem to play any tracks in collection!

I'm a new user and it did work at first, but after having a bit of a play around and hitting the "My Beatport Artists" & "My Beatport Labels" tabs everything I just downloaded disappeared and now I can't play anything. I tried making a playlist that didn't work. Please help.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Whole track preview

Please make it possible to listen to the whole track.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Some more tag fields, please: sort artist/album/title, composer, grouping

There still are some tags that should appear in Beatport Pro that widely using by people in iTunes:

1. Sort Artist/Album/Title - and please sort appropriate field by these enters. For example, artist "[ Wex 10 ]" should be sorted as "Wex Ten" and alphabetically be near other artists with names started with W.

2. Composer - though it's not very popular field for DJ needs, it still might be very useful especially when artist have many aliases.

3. Grouping - nice alternative to comments where you can tag some more needs.

I would die from happiness if these will…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please, disable commas separation

Using a comma in ID3 tag makes some bad consequences. Beatport Pro separates words before and after this mark and usually shuffles them, changing the info not asking you for it. Broken lines and tags are the results.

Simple example: title "Another You, Another Me (Original Mix)" become "Another Me (Original Mix), Another You" when imported as two lines. One of these lines becomes invisible.

That also makes sense not just in titles but in most fields. I can't use commas, for example, in lyrics field at all because they makes it completely unreadable.

If anyone founds separation useful, please…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add the option to "HIDE RE-RELEASED TRACKS" (like Crates)

I use Beatport Pro to list all the releases from the day prior and select as many as possible and put it into a Cart. I then go to Crates and and pull up this Cart. Sometimes as many as half or more of every day's releases are re-releases.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Player does not work in macOS High Sierra

There is no player in the bottom bar. You can only listen whole clips. My version is macOS High Sierra developer beta 4.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. "Beatport Pro for Desktop login fail" Can you help?

I can't login to the downloaded Beatport Pro desktop site using my login details.

I have checked and rechecked my details are correct but it will not let me login.

Please help?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Flag mis-categorized genres

There should be a way to flag tracks that are mis-categorized and showing up in filtered search results where they do not belong. House and techno tracks listed as "breaks", etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Turn off Message Content Collection Updated

The "Popup" Message Content of your collection has been updated is killing the action "Sync with Beatport".
    It's very annoying when trying to tag a track and this popup message is killing the action all the time.
    It's a waist of time and also a waist of my time.
    And time is essential for a DJ.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

Beatport Pro for Mac

Feedback and Knowledge Base