Beatport Pro for Mac

Welcome to the Beatport Pro for Mac forum, you can provide feedback and feature requests for the app here. Any bugs can be reported here as well so please provide as much detail as possible, including your machine specs.

Suggestions / Comments (please one item per post so we can manage your requests)

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mp3 file corrupt after using beatport pro

Hi there,
    There are some situation I never meet in my whole experience. After I transfer all my data from old mac to new mac with high serria by use migration assistant(which mac os include). I recently added some mp3 tracks there. Then I put them all into a Beatport pro for mac and start to sync metadata from Beatport. After that, I found some tracks cannot play or just corrupt in Beatport pro or just in mac preview. I thought the mp3 file damaged by writing metadata. So i redownload the broken files again. But i made a backup…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Customer Support / Help  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Automator script for writing Beatport Pro tags to finder columns

Automator script for writing Beatport Pro tags to finder columns

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Laggy/choppy scrolling

The scrolling has always been laggy even though I have a fully spec'ed Macbook Pro. It doesn't seem to be a frequent issue for people so I wanted to check. It is very tiring to browse when the scrolling is not consistent.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. No support since OS X 10.11???

Application GUI does not work on High Sierra at all. In my opinion, having no further OS support is a critical issue since the website and android app are way not suitable for professional track sourcing! Does beatport actually planning to support fresh OS systems at all? This app was the only way to list favourite artist's fresh music efficiently since the good old beatport website has been shut down..and now being unable to use it is a big damage. I guess it wouldn't be a big investment for making a compatible version but could lead to make happy users.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customer Support / Help  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Sorting Options in the Download Section for Beatport Pro

Would be nice to have a "sort by" option on the downloads, so we could sort by date purchased, genre, artist, etc.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Wav files won't transfer metadata when sent from beatport pro to Serato/or Itunes?

Just updated and ever since, whenever I sync to get metadata on beatport pro, the data appears on BPP but does not transfer over to Serato/Itunes. Was working fine yesterday but just stopped after update please help

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Search result in track list (or free text filter)

I'm reposting ivgaston's previous request because it was marked as completed, but the request already addressed why the offered solution actually doesn't work. (https://beatport.uservoice.com/forums/180293/suggestions/6901826)

ivgaston posted:
    "I don't like the search result overlay. It's only possible to select one entry in the search result overlay. I use the search for exploring new traktor remix sets i can only select one entry. I like the list view from the hold bin. In the hold bin I can expand releases and see tracks. The overlay is great for a quick result but not for exploring a search result.

As a…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I can't log in to my account I need help customer service

I can't log in to my account I need help customer service
    My nick dzikas email djs4@o2.pl . I don't received email for set up new password . I would like make purchase my new tunes at my inbox but I can't log in.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. bpm adjuster for tracks

a feature where we can listen to songs and adjust the bpm in order to hear what it's like slower or faster

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Misplaced selected track

When I search a track and select one in results, I sometime need to search twice because the selected track doesn't appear in track list

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Keyboard shortcut to go to Audio

A shortcut to go instantly to the "Audio" (root category in Collection).
    I use beatport pro to quickly find FX in my collection in a live show. Once I find one, it goes in its category. Having to click on Audio is a lost of time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. preload next song

When going through charts, playlists, top 100s, pressing period to go to the next track.. its very disrupting to having to wait for the track to buffer.

Can the app please preload the next track so this plays instantly.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Tracks not Syncing

Once i Sync a WAV File and close beatport it looses the sync next time i open the software and i have to do it all again.

also when im syncing its comming up with the wrong files even though it is searching the full beatport file name?! I.E 9625054_La_Fiesta_Original_Mix

surely with a name like that beat port should be able to auto sync every single file immediately rather than having to go through each track???

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Customer Support / Help  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Multiple release on different labels

Is it possible to group titles by the same artists.
    In many cases you have a titles/artist released on different labels or compilations.
    For now you have it in a filtered list multiples times.
    Grouping those tracks would be very helpful and does reduce the list of tracks.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. фаилы купил, но из-за сбоя соединения пропала закачка треков, и сейчас они у меня помечены как не доступные

фаилы купил, но из-за сбоя соединения пропала закачка треков, и сейчас они у меня помечены как не доступные

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Some more tag fields, please: sort artist/album/title, composer, grouping

There still are some tags that should appear in Beatport Pro that widely using by people in iTunes:

1. Sort Artist/Album/Title - and please sort appropriate field by these enters. For example, artist "[ Wex 10 ]" should be sorted as "Wex Ten" and alphabetically be near other artists with names started with W.

2. Composer - though it's not very popular field for DJ needs, it still might be very useful especially when artist have many aliases.

3. Grouping - nice alternative to comments where you can tag some more needs.

I would die from happiness if these will…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Whole track preview

Please make it possible to listen to the whole track.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Preview Track with changeable tempo (6%/10%/16%/WIDE)

I would like to play a track that has 125 BPM at 6% Accuracy or Higher accuracy.
    As will play if the track set tempo to 134 BPM (+ 7.2%).

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Tracks not Syncing

Once i Sync a WAV File and close beatport it looses the sync next time i open the software and i have to do it all again.

also when im syncing its comming up with the wrong files even though it is searching the full beatport file name?! I.E 9625054_La_Fiesta_Original_Mix

surely with a name like that beat port should be able to auto sync every single file immediately rather than having to go through each track???

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I suggest: play the track at xxx BPM

I should like to listen all the track at the same bpm, or to have a pitch adjust

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?

Beatport Pro for Mac

Feedback and Knowledge Base