Beatport Pro for Mac

Welcome to the Beatport Pro for Mac forum, you can provide feedback and feature requests for the app here. Any bugs can be reported here as well so please provide as much detail as possible, including your machine specs.

Suggestions / Comments (please one item per post so we can manage your requests)

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ratings of some Beatport-processed files don't display well in Traktor

Beatport surprised me by out-of-the-box interpreting correctly the ratings I rated using Foobar. *AND* as Traktor initially looked at the "iTunes Library file" it (Traktor) also interpreted them well - all out-of-the-box. But the next day, tracks processed and rated in Beatport and then read by Traktor - did not have their ratings "seen" by Traktor. What can I do to make it work again, as in the forst time?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Being Researched  ·  1 comment  ·  Customer Support / Help  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Beatport Pro for Mac

Feedback and Knowledge Base