How can we improve Beatport Mixes?

List tracks not available on Beatport

There are actually tracks that aren't my own or available on Beatport. If I can't add them to the tracklist, this service is actually pretty useless.

Would be cool if you fixed this, otherwise I would feel like you aren't really doing this for the djs.

Cheers, Henrik.

41 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
djleaferdjleafer shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
orpheousorpheous shared a merged idea: list of past purchases  ·   · 
ChlorophilChlorophil shared a merged idea: cant add tracklisting  ·   · 
isunkesisunkes shared a merged idea: How do I enter tracks not purchased from beatport?  ·   · 

4 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • renurenu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

excellent suggestion... it is ridiculous not to be able to sell a DJ Set in Beatport mixes just because some of the tracks are not available at Beatport. You lose money and we lose money.

Also let us know, before buying a track, if it is eligible for Beatport mixes. We waste time and money to find out that the track is no eligible for Beatport mixes, making your service, as Henrik says, useless .. thank you :)

• wwantswwants commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make this possible. I currently have to leave out tracks like Faithless - Tweak Your Nipple (Tiesto Remix) because it's not in the Beatport database. Kind of weird to publish a tracklisting with some tracks not listed.

Feedback and Knowledge Base