How can we improve Beatport Mixes?

Idea about mix sales profits.

I've sworn off PayPal from past expirience. It would be amazing (and possibly cheaper?) if you could add all mix sales as a credit to our Beatport account. Does that make sense to anyone else?

167 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
riimiXriimiX shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
moon5353moon5353 shared a merged idea: djs. need. to. get. paid  ·   · 
volckerickvolckerick shared a merged idea: Compensation  ·   · 

16 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • double bdouble b commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

nice idea we ill spend money buying tracks again so make some sense. but whit a option for u chose of course

• EarthsideEarthside commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What's that? Sell mixes to buy more tracks? That's a choice that would allow both Beatport and us music junkies to win, bigtime.

• PlateSpillerPlateSpiller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It should be an option. But, perhaps if you choose Beatport credits you get more than if its cash? Or you get extra credits for a certain Label / Artist when their tracks are bought because of your mix.

• ArmidaArmida commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Now, this is a nice idea :) I'd like to vote for it, but I have no votes. When I have more votes available, I'll be definitely voting for this!

• DanbwoyDanbwoy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

nice would be to choose the amounts for each account, eg, if the beatport account exceeds 150,- + then Paypal or the other way round.

• Quiggley01Quiggley01 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think it's a great option for smaller sales like what I'll have (at least for now). For bigger names I'm sure they'd rather recoup the cash! :)

• xA3167xA3167 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I disagree because with Paypal, you can use the money for anything you want.

• norbertmnorbertm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Does make absolute sense to me but only if you guys also keep the 25% coupons coming :P Thanks!

• djshaundjshaun commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good idea to have it go to credit on our account if we choose. I know I would.

• aardwareaardware commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I actually quite like this idea. This means that the mixes can basically assuming you sell a few, pay for themselves, which is good for everyone

Feedback and Knowledge Base