How can we improve Beatport Mixes?

Better Stats

I would like to know how my mix is performing during the month. At the moment it seems to show 0 downloads until the end of the month when it is updated (unless all of my downloads happened on the last day of the month which I guess is possible). It would be good if it was updated more often.

240 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Sam27Sam27 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
DreamerRelaxingSoundscapesDreamerRelaxingSoundscapes shared a merged idea: Feedback of listeners  ·   · 
VickDalentineVickDalentine shared a merged idea: Maybe already asked but better stats  ·   · 
djalexgasdjalexgas shared a merged idea: Private Graph  ·   · 

5 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Sam27Sam27 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

my stats haven't updated at all so far for 2014. Is there a reason for this?

• norbertmnorbertm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Nevermind, just realized download count is only visible for the owner and that's how it should be.

• norbertmnorbertm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice to have the download count update instantly because when you share your mix with your audience and everyone starts to click through to the mix page it is very disappointing (and probably counter-productive in terms of purchases) to see that no one bought your mix, even though many already did. At least I purchased my own as a test for sure and hours later the download counter still shows 0.

I know it will update and that's fine, but it would be nice to have it update immediately.

Feedback and Knowledge Base