How can we improve Beatport Mixes?

Mix + Track Bundle + Discount?

How about adding the option to buy a mix together with all single tracks included as a bundle - and at a discounted price? I'm sure this could be an incentive to buy tracks which otherwise may not have been bought separately (Not sure of the legal issues involved with this)

180 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
andyburyandybury shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Gotcho31Gotcho31 shared a merged idea: Why not mix and mix Charter. the buyer gets the tracks and mix a commission is donated to DJs because they participate in the sale  ·   · 
scostiganscostigan shared a merged idea: BUY ALL TRACKS  ·   · 
djalexgasdjalexgas shared a merged idea: Single tracks  ·   · 

9 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • DJ TooHypEDJ TooHypE commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Terrific Idea!!

( Mix + Track Bundle + Discount? )

I totally agree!! This should have been from the get-go!! Just saying!! Do it like Nike!!

em please =P there I said it nicely =)

• MDupondMDupond commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm agree ! We need to have all track + the mix for 1 more $/Euro. We are DJ... it's so stupid to buy a mix for us.

Your actual system is realy bad.

Plz do something like that :

Buy : Mix 3e/h
    Buy : Track (price like a chart)
    Buy : Mix + Track (Chart price + 1e and give money to the dj who have mix. he have send 10 track or more!)

Like that it's more normal.
    If you dont do that, your system can be kill easy by soundcloud, we can dl mixes, we can have the play list so..)

• Bitch BrosBitch Bros commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I completely agree with chearmstrong:

quote:

I think this is a good idea, just like you would get when you purchase a normal compilation with single tracks.

I see Beatport Mixes are more of a DIY mix compilation, removing the need for licensing via labels.

My only concern is quality control... Bad recordings which are un-mastered.

/end of quote

• chearmstrongchearmstrong commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this is a good idea, just like you would get when you purchase a normal compilation with single tracks.

I see Beatport Mixes are more of a DIY mix compilation, removing the need for licensing via labels.

My only concern is quality control... Bad recordings which are un-mastered.

Feedback and Knowledge Base